BY MATRIX

Biolage HydraSource Moisture Set - Moisture for dry, stressed hair. Quench your thirst for beauty with Matrix Biolage HydraSource Moisture Set for up to 15X more moisturized hair after one use.A $34 value!Includes:Biolage Hydra source Shampoo (13.5 oz)Biolage HydraSource Conditioning Balm (9.5 oz) - Biolage HydraSource Moisture Set see more...

Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Palacios, TX
I started using this set roughly 6 weeks ago and it has worked great. Before I started using this, I would have really bad dandruff and I tried EVERYTHING to get rid of it. Nothing worked. I asked my hair stylist what I could use because it was getting way out of hand and she recommended I use this. After the first use, my dandruff was gone. It was like I'd never even had any. Up until recently I haven't had any problems but the dryness I have now may be due to the fact that I sunburned so bad I even burned my scalp!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Covington, GA
My favorite shampoo/conditioner by far. Especially after just getting my hair colored. It helps get the hydration back.
Joi H.
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
Perfect! I love these two. They are work wonders on my natural hair. It does not take much product. The shampoo makes my hair smell super clean with just a few drop. Then the conditioner makes my hair feel very soft. I would use this brand over any other brand. It also make my wigs feel brand new.
L R.
L R.
Silverdale, WA
This is my go to shampoo and conditioner. This product line smells great and works really well.  I have very normal, short hair, without any specials needs or concerns. I like formulas that are nourishing and augment a nice shine, and this is perfect for me. It's affordable and is pretty soothing on my scalp, which can become itchy with some formulas. I find that it's the perfect "weight," not heavy.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Hesperia, CA
My all time favorite shampoo and conditioner. I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. I have bought this product a lot because I am in love with it. It is pricey but you actually use less then the less expensive brands a little goes a long way.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Oklahoma City
Love this stuff. Love the smell. Love the way it makes my hair feel. Always soft. Great stuff.