BY MATRIX

Biolage HydraSource Moisture Set - Moisture for dry, stressed hair. Quench your thirst for beauty with Matrix Biolage HydraSource Moisture Set for up to 15X more moisturized hair after one use.A $34 value!Includes:Biolage Hydra source Shampoo (13.5 oz)Biolage HydraSource Conditioning Balm (9.5 oz) - Biolage HydraSource Moisture Set see more...

Nureen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are excellent products! I used to use biolage back in the day. I bought it from the salon I used to go to. It was $21 for the shampoo and $21 for the deep conditioner. I would definitely buy this again. I have type 3b/3c hair that is medium fine and curly. Also, I have some heat damage. This duo set helps hydrate my curls and make them super soft and defined.
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo really cleans my hair and the conditioner adds moisture to my hair and keeps it nice and oft all day. The packaging is nice, the shampoo has more product than the conditioner has, but it works out.
Samantha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first salon quality hair care product! I fell in love with it! This product makes my hair feel so soft and shiny! I absolutely love this brand and recommend it to everyone! Love it!!! Highly satisfied!
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect! I love these two. They are work wonders on my natural hair. It does not take much product. The shampoo makes my hair smell super clean with just a few drop. Then the conditioner makes my hair feel very soft. I would use this brand over any other brand. It also make my wigs feel brand new.
L R.
Silverdale, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to shampoo and conditioner. This product line smells great and works really well.  I have very normal, short hair, without any specials needs or concerns. I like formulas that are nourishing and augment a nice shine, and this is perfect for me. It's affordable and is pretty soothing on my scalp, which can become itchy with some formulas. I find that it's the perfect "weight," not heavy.
Michelle T.
Hesperia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite shampoo and conditioner. I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. I have bought this product a lot because I am in love with it. It is pricey but you actually use less then the less expensive brands a little goes a long way.
Charity J.
Greenwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute FAVORITE shampoo/conditioner. Since I found this over a year ago, I haven’t used anything different. Love, love, love it!!
Leslie B.
Oklahoma City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. Love the smell. Love the way it makes my hair feel. Always soft. Great stuff.
Heather W.
Covington, GA
My favorite shampoo/conditioner by far. Especially after just getting my hair colored. It helps get the hydration back.
Jacqueline M.
Palacios, TX
I started using this set roughly 6 weeks ago and it has worked great. Before I started using this, I would have really bad dandruff and I tried EVERYTHING to get rid of it. Nothing worked. I asked my hair stylist what I could use because it was getting way out of hand and she recommended I use this. After the first use, my dandruff was gone. It was like I'd never even had any. Up until recently I haven't had any problems but the dryness I have now may be due to the fact that I sunburned so bad I even burned my scalp!