BY BIOLAGE #44 in Hair Masks

Revives dry strands for more shine and manageability

Dry hair often looks dull and lacks manageability. Inspired by the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage HYDRASOURCE moisturizing hair mask helps optimize moisture balance for healthy looking hair.

- Moisturizing hair mask instantly and deeply conditions for healthy looking hair
- Revives dry strands for more shine and manageability
- Paraben-free formula is also suitable for color-treated hair

• How often can this product be used? Does it actually work...1 Answers
  • Does this also bring shine back into your hair?1 Answers
  • Is it expensive? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Alana S.
This is one of my favorite deep conditioners. I swap between this and the devacurl heaven in hair mask. I love that there are no silicones in this hair mask because I am trying to avoid them. It smells amazing and the jar is enormous. The amount of product in one jar justifies the price. I only use this once every 3-4 weeks and one jar lasts meet just about one year, so it's worth it! I leave it in for 4-5 minutes and it leaves my hair silky smooth and detangled. I think it's also great for all hair types.
Hunter R.
Columbus , OH
I can not get enough of this product. HANDS DOWN I would recommend this product to anyone. It is super hydrating and smooth. It is super easy to apply and rinse out. I use it about twice a week and have been doing this regimen for over two years! My hair has completely improved since incorporating this into my hair care regimen!!
Priscilla L.
After getting my hair cut at a Great Clips, the stylist recommended this product. I got it for a great price on sale at Ulta and have never used anything better to restore moisture into my hair! After washing my hair with Matrix Hydrasource Shampoo, I massage a little bit of the Hydrasource Mask into my hair, clip my hair up, and put on a shower cap. I usually stay in the shower for an extra 5-10 minutes (sometimes I step out of the shower and do a face mask as well and hop back in to rinse everything off), allowing the steam to "bake" my hair in the hair mask. After 5-10 minutes, I rinse. My hair feels so smooth after!
Jenny A.
Staten Island, NY
I like the product gives softness to my hair I leave it moist with a lot of shine and easy to handle I recommend it and above all a good texture in my hair brings life and so I can wear a healthy and above all beautiful hair I like the product gives softness to my hair I leave it moist with a lot of shine and easy to handle I recommend it and above all a good texture in my hair brings life and so I can wear a healthy and above all beautiful hair
Heids L.
Nashville, TN
Iv got a thick set of natural crazy curls and recently got a very blonde Baliage (how ever u spell it)
I love my new color but with thick hair anyway and the added damage, this is a product I would marry if I could. It’s great!!! It smells good and Matrix never leaves me dissatisfied.
WOULD RECOMMEND
Larissa 💜.
Sunrise
This is my favorite hair mask let alone my favorite product brand. If you have dry brittle hair I totally recommend it because it really hydrated your hair and makes it so manageable. Before this product my hair would always get tangled and now I don’t have that issue anymore.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I used this a long time ago. But I think it's a very hydrating conditioner. My negative on this product would honestly have to be the packaging, I hate that you have to dip your fingers in a jar to get it out. I think it's unsanitary and impractical. Alot of times when you scoop you let water in off your fingers and it eventually has a more than desired amount of water in the jar. But the product itself it's great. Smells amazing, like all biolage. And works great.
Michaila F.
The best deep conditioner I've tried! The smell is good, it does not leave my hair greasy, a little goes a long way! I apply from the midshaft to the ends of my hair, happy with this product and will re purchase when it runs out!
Lindsey M.
I love This! Matrix is my favorite brand and I have been using it for 10+ years. My mom, both grandma's, and me all use it. It helps dry hair and scalp and makes your hair look Amazing! This balm is very hydrating and you need the littlest amount. It helps my hair become shiny and silky.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I fell  in love with this product when i was in cosmetology school and have bought it ever since. It is great for color treated hair and i love that because i color my hair red and if i use the wrong products it comes out so fast. It keeps my hair moisturized and soft. It is on the pricier side but it is worth it. I haven't found a dupe for this. 100% recommend
Alexandra C.
Potsdam, NY
Kallee P.
I use the Biolage brand but I've never tried this, does this work good? My hair is very dry when I get my hair done.
Jindara S.
How are the results of the product? Will my hair feel oily after use or more refreshed?
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
How is helpful for your face?
Destiny C.
Does this help dry ends?