Matrix Biolage HydraSource Liter Duo uploaded by Bailey A.

BY MATRIX

Quench dry, thirsty hair with state-of-the-art formulas inspired by nature that mimic the moisture retaining properties of the Aloe Plant. Hair's hydration levels are optimized through the absorption and retention.

yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
When I would go get my hair professionally done my stylist would use this product on me and I really like the smell of it so I bought the duo pack. I used it for a couple of weeks and the only difference I noticed was that the fragrance smelled great but my somewhat damaged ends were not improving. That’s when I realized that I just may need a more thicker product. For more fine hair I can see it working for them and really wished it worked on me. Can I get that fragrance in a perfume bottle lol
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I have damaged hair due to bleaching it in the past, so I'm always looking into putting moisture back into my hair! I asked my hairdresser what is uses on my hair when she washes it because my hair is always so shinny and smooth when I leave the salon, and she always uses this! So I went over to my local Ulta to pick up some for myself! I love this shampoo and conditioner duo! I fell like my hair has transformed ever since I cut out my cheap drugstore shampoos and strictly use this on a daily basis (along with a few other products). I also like to use the conditioner as a hair mask every now and then to add a deep condition on my hair. I would highly recommend this duo to all hair types, but especially to those with dry, brittle, chemically damaged hair!
Stephanie J.
Glenpool, OK
I used to use this shampoo and conditioner as a teenager and figured I’d give it a try again, I LOVE the smell. It’s honestly my very favorite scent out of anything else. I just don’t think it’s nearly as hydrating as it should be and left my scalp feeling a bit dryer. The conditioner isn’t as thick as I was hoping either. Definitely better than drug store, just not the best for my very dry hair.
Ghazal R.
Morrisville, NC
Can’t say good enough things about this line. I have dark, thick hair and this stuff keeps my hair looking amazing. Everyone is always asking me what I’m using in my hair, must be doing something right.
Alice V.
I have long highlighted hair that's very dry and damaged, but I have to wash every day because I'm  a boxer and I get super sweaty at the gym. While Kerastase is my all time favorite, I can't afford to use it everyday. I love this pair of liters after workouts because the scent is refreshing and feminine, it's deep cleansing yet hydrating, and the conditioner is nourishing but lightweight. It feels indulgent yet refreshing every time I use this.
Stephany O.
Corona, CA
I use this shampoo and conditioner every time I wash my hair and I am in love!! I have a really dry scalp and I feel like it really nourishes my scalp leaving a tingly feeling.

I would definitely recommend this!It is definitely worth the investment
Mary M.
Camillus, NY
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner! Keeps my dry wavy hair soft! It doesn't compare to any others. The shampoo cleans my hair well and the conditioner is lightweight! It's perfect for dry hair. I won't buy a different shampoo or conditioner again.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
I recently just switched to this shampoo and I am already in love. In just a week it has made my hair and scalp look and feel so much better. No more dry itchy scalp for me!! Would recommend this to anyone!
Leah G.
I use this daily! Gives a good clean without leaving any residue. Smell is wonderful and one wash can last me 2-3 days before needing another wash. Love this stuff!
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Ing this is all the rave pls I can't even tell u how much I love this product it's basically what I live for I use it on my natural hair and also my Hair extensions .. It's thick u don't need to use a lot and it last for ever this will give u the salon look with out haveing to go to the salon trust me this will Change ur life . Worth every penny
Amanda W.
Buckeye, AZ
Does this help oily and dead hair?
Myranda L.
MIDLAND, TX
Do you have dry hair? If so leave your holy grail products below and help other dry haired Influenster's out. I have horribly dry hair my go to products right now are Matrix Biolage HydraSource Liter Duo biolage-by-matrix-hydrasource-daily-leave-in-tonic,-13.5-fl-oz and redken-diamond-oil-glow-dry-3.3-oz