BY BIOLAGE #43 in Detangling Treatments

Detangles and controls static for less frizz and fly aways

Dry hair can be prone to breakage and lacks manageability and shine. Inspired by the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage HYDRASOURCE Detangling solution for dry hair helps optimize moisture balance for healthy looking hair.

- Instantly renews moisture for healthy looking hair
- Detangles and controls static for less frizz and fly aways
- Paraben-free formula is also suitable for color-treated hair

Monica T.
Monument, CO
This was recommended to me from my hair dresser to help bring the moisture back into my badly dried hair (among other treatment). It really does a great job of keeping you hair soft so it is easy to run your brush through after your shower. It has that wonderful, “I just got my hair done smell too!
Brittany R.
Johnson City
I really try not to use it that often bc of how oily it makes my hair. Which is why I gave it four stars. Other than that I think it works well. Gets my tangled out. I can only use it once every so often. If I use it like that my hair doesn’t get oily.
Sydney P.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is my absolutely fave when it comes to detangling! I've used this for almost a decade and won't go elsewhere. As someone with fine, but super curly hair, this stuff make a brush glide through the tangle with such was. I even use it for my 4 year olds curly hair. This is a must have if you have tangle issues!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Best conditioner that works like magic. My scalp gets oily but ends tend to get frizzy, dry, dull and tangled quick but biolage products help tame it, nourish it, give it shine and makes my job easier. A bit pricey depending on where you purchase it but worth every penny
April H.
Pensacola , FL
The whole biolage hair care line is my favorite! I just recently started using this line and it’s helped to revive my hair. My hair has also grown significantly. This detangling product smells so good and leaves my hair silky soft! Love!!!
Alex W.
I have used this for years and still love it. I have long, thick hair and apply this from my ears down on my hair, let it sit then rinse. As I rinse I comb my hair, because otherwise it gets too hard to do. This leave my hair moisturized and tangle free!
Bonnie T.
Tyler, TX
My hair is very thick but also very course and prone to damage via split ends and breakage. I used the Detangling solution in hopes of it helping my worst problem area which is where my hair lays against my shirt collars. The first thing I noticed was the smell which was amazing and not over powering. I used it over my ends and let it sit for about three minutes before rinsing it out. It didn't leave an oily feel after rinsing which is nice to get the conditioning effect with out the oil. When my hair dried it was visibly smoother. When I ran my hands through it the difference was amazing. Idler like I had just gotten it trimmed and it stayed that soft all day!Matrix Biolage HydraSource Detangling Solution
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
If you have semi long hair or long hair you know how frustrating it can be when your hair easily gets tangled. When I shower I use this conditioner to help get rid of knots and I'm very satisfied! This conditioner and so effective and it detangles my hair leaving it with a smooth finish and also gives it an amazing smell! I recommend to those with tangling hair!
Luna G.
Bridgeport, CT
This is the only conditioner that works on my dry, color treated hair. I was buying the smaller bottles, but this large one is cheaper..It's very good conditioner - worth the steep price. The only problem is that it is so big and heavy it's difficult to keep in the shower.
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
The hydrasource line is amazing! I cannot say enough good things about it! I have very thin, long hair and this stuff does wonders! My hair gets in a lot of knots just by having the windows down in my car or even just getting out of the shower! But this stuff has helped dramatically! And it smells good!
mikalya p.
Does it leave a gross feeling in your hair when it dries ?
Bridget L.
How well does this work my daughter has thick but very fine hair and it get tangled very easily. I'm looking for something that will make it easier to brush her Hair. I also want to make sure it won't make her hair look greasy after using it.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
How is this product? Does it really help with detangling and does it leave hair soft?
Kathleen W.
How do you use this? Is it for in the shower and then you wash it out?
Melissa M.
Forestburg, Tx
My little girl has long fine hair. Will this de tangle but not leave her hair heavy feeling?

back