BY BIOLAGE

Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors

Dry hair can cause frizz, static and flyaways. Inspired by the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage HYDRASOURCE moisturizing Daily Leave-In Tonic for dry hair helps optimize moisture balance for healthy looking hair. Give her up to 15X more moisturized hair after one application.*

*When using the system of HYDRASOURCE Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Tonic vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

- Moisturizing hair treatment instantly renews shine
- Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors
- Leave-in formula is also suitable for color-treated hair

• Is this product worth the try for damaged hair?1 Answers
  • Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detan...3 Answers
  • What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it an...1 Answers
Julie N.
I like to use this with the Bumble & Bumble primer spray. The two of them together leave my hair feeling more moisturized and manageable. I think I like the B&B product more though..
Pamela D.
Powell , TN
Works great and smells wonderful! I use this everyday and it has helped my hair a lot since it is color treated and I try to deep condition weekly, so this is great for the in between times!
Allison P.
Hamilton, OH
I love this, its like a magic potion that instantly makes your face three times more beautiful. When you first put it on, it cools and leaves a smooth finish, and smells amazing.
Kaitlyn G.
Nashville, TN
This is a product that I have been using for years and continually return to it after trying new leave-in conditioners. It is a light-weight formula which works well with my fine-textured hair. Adds incredible shine and manageability.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Biolage products smell great, work fabulous and are cost friendly ! This daily leave in tonic helps to protect and repair your hair and leaves it soft and silky!
Taylor G.
Bedford Hills, NY
I love that its daily and not something you should use once a week. If its not in my routine I won't do it so something I can add in seamlessly is perfect for me!
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
This brand is awesome and everything they make is beyond stellar! This leave in treatment makes my hair silky soft and is always my go to. It's a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. Very satisfied
Samm W.
Kingfield, ME
Love this product! It is great at getting rid of the limpness in my hair and making my hair look freshly washed! It gives my hair volume and life and great lift at the roots! My hair does not look like it's as limp as it is!
Casi O.
I have thick dry hair and this works magic! Moisturizes better than any product i have tried so day but doesn't leave my hair weighed down or feeling greasy.
Felicia W.
Bellevue, KY
Biolage by Matrix Hydra-source Daily Leave in Tonic is long lasting smoothing treatment for your hair. I couldn't believe how good it left my hair smelling.
Jennifer T.
Mannford
My stylist recommend this to me the other day. Has anyone had luck using this as a daily leave in? I usually don't like using leave ins because they feel greasy to me.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detangle?
Lynette R.
Does this leave-in tonic detangle? I have very curly hair and looking for a leave in that is silky and detangles very well.
Teresa E.
Pacoima, CA
I bought the color care shampoo and conditioner and i just wanted to know if anyone would recommend this leave in
Haley H.
Harnett
Is this product worth the try for damaged hair?