BY BIOLAGE #6 in Hair Mists

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors

Dry hair can cause frizz, static and flyaways. Inspired by the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage HYDRASOURCE moisturizing Daily Leave-In Tonic for dry hair helps optimize moisture balance for healthy looking hair. Give her up to 15X more moisturized hair after one application.*

*When using the system of HYDRASOURCE Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Tonic vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

- Moisturizing hair treatment instantly renews shine
- Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors
- Leave-in formula is also suitable for color-treated hair

• Is this product worth the try for damaged hair?1 Answers
  • Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detan...3 Answers
  • What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it an...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Athens, GA
Most amazing product. Leaves your hair knot free with out that greasy residue . Plus it nourishes your scalp and hair with vitamins to make your hair silky soft.
Edith R.
Fresno, CA
I purchased this item recently and it seems to be working. I have very dry damaged hair due to dying my hair. You can feel your hair soft after it dries. I hope this repairs my hair from all of the damage.
Danielle B.
Shippensburg, PA
I do really like this product. But if you put to much of your hair is greasy. I use this everyday and it does the job. But It's too pricey and mane and tail is much better. But I do love the smell it leaves on your hair!
Danyell E.
Spanaway, WA
Biolage is amazing ! It's smells good and the leave in tonic hydrates really good the entire hydrating line of biolage hydrates so good ! If you are dry you need to try this product !
Ashleigh M.
Liberty, MO
My mom bought this and I tried hers and oh my gosh I'm in love! I love this so much better than dry shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth for days. Definitely worth it
Julie N.
I like to use this with the Bumble & Bumble primer spray. The two of them together leave my hair feeling more moisturized and manageable. I think I like the B&B product more though..
Pamela D.
Powell , TN
Works great and smells wonderful! I use this everyday and it has helped my hair a lot since it is color treated and I try to deep condition weekly, so this is great for the in between times!
Allison P.
Hamilton, OH
I love this, its like a magic potion that instantly makes your face three times more beautiful. When you first put it on, it cools and leaves a smooth finish, and smells amazing.
Kaitlyn G.
Nashville, TN
This is a product that I have been using for years and continually return to it after trying new leave-in conditioners. It is a light-weight formula which works well with my fine-textured hair. Adds incredible shine and manageability.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Biolage products smell great, work fabulous and are cost friendly ! This daily leave in tonic helps to protect and repair your hair and leaves it soft and silky!
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detangle?
Lynette R.
Does this leave-in tonic detangle? I have very curly hair and looking for a leave in that is silky and detangles very well.
Jennifer T.
Mannford
My stylist recommend this to me the other day. Has anyone had luck using this as a daily leave in? I usually don't like using leave ins because they feel greasy to me.
Teresa E.
Pacoima, CA
I bought the color care shampoo and conditioner and i just wanted to know if anyone would recommend this leave in
Natasha S.
Elizabethton, TN
What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it anywhere?

back