BY BIOLAGE #6 in Hair Mists

Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors

Dry hair can cause frizz, static and flyaways. Inspired by the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage HYDRASOURCE moisturizing Daily Leave-In Tonic for dry hair helps optimize moisture balance for healthy looking hair. Give her up to 15X more moisturized hair after one application.*

*When using the system of HYDRASOURCE Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Tonic vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

- Moisturizing hair treatment instantly renews shine
- Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors
- Leave-in formula is also suitable for color-treated hair

• Is this product worth the try for damaged hair?1 Answers
  • Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detan...3 Answers
  • What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it an...1 Answers
Celeste D.
I love the smell of this product! I only purchase Biolage in salons and I only get it when I want to splurge on myself because they can be on the pricey side. I love how my hair looks shiny and healthy for two days straight. And a little of this product goes a long way!
Makayla G.
My hair gets very dry at the ends. This leave in conditioner helps prevent my hair from getting so dry so fast. Try not to spray too much too close or it does leave your hair a little greasy looking. I recommend buying!
Christine Y.
Memphis, TN
This is my absolute favorite hair product! It smells amazing (tropical, maybe?) and it makes my hair so soft. I use it everyday while my hair is slightly damp and sometimes when it's dry. A bottle actually lasts a good while too and my hair is super long and thick. Definitely worth the price!
Grace C.
East Meadow, NY
I love this stuff!!!! I use this every single day when I get out of the shower and a massage into my hair feel healthy and strong. Really is an essential to me and I would buy it again. I got this at my local ulta
Meagan F.
I really like this product for the simple face that its weightless and it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars is because it smells a little weird to me. But other then that it's a great product.
Kasie K.
Portland, OR
I have long, fine, color treated hair that tends to get tangled easily. i don;t like to use a ton of product in my hair - but after the shower, this light leave in conditioner is perfect! It smells amazing and I get a brush through my hair without yanking it all out. Very good product!
Jazmin L.
laredo, TX
This product is the holy grail of leave in conditioners. It is a bit on the pricey side, but worth every penny. Your hair bot only de tangles, but it also feels soft and looks healthy throughout the day. I have very frizzy and thick hair and this product has been one of the only ones that my hair likes!
Rose C.
This leave in conditioner is great because it is not greasy nor does it weigh my hair down. I shampoo every day and use the leave in conditioner to keep my hair from drying out. It leaves my hair feeling hydrated shiny and no frizzies.
Rocio M.
Benson, AZ
I love this! This is my life saver since there isn't a day that I don't torture my poor hair with heat. This is what keeps it bouncy and healthy and keeps its luster and shine
Laura L.
RIDGEFIELD, CT
Great product with healthy ingredients. i love using this in my hair. makes it soft and i feel safe using it as there are no harsh chemicals. don't buy generic. pay for a decent product. this is perfect for most hair types.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detangle?
Lynette R.
Does this leave-in tonic detangle? I have very curly hair and looking for a leave in that is silky and detangles very well.
Jennifer T.
Mannford
My stylist recommend this to me the other day. Has anyone had luck using this as a daily leave in? I usually don't like using leave ins because they feel greasy to me.
Teresa E.
Pacoima, CA
I bought the color care shampoo and conditioner and i just wanted to know if anyone would recommend this leave in
Natasha S.
Elizabethton, TN
What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it anywhere?

back