BY BIOLAGE #6 in Hair Mists

Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors

Dry hair can cause frizz, static and flyaways. Inspired by the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage HYDRASOURCE moisturizing Daily Leave-In Tonic for dry hair helps optimize moisture balance for healthy looking hair. Give her up to 15X more moisturized hair after one application.*

*When using the system of HYDRASOURCE Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Tonic vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

- Moisturizing hair treatment instantly renews shine
- Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors
- Leave-in formula is also suitable for color-treated hair

• Is this product worth the try for damaged hair?1 Answers
  • Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detan...3 Answers
  • What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it an...1 Answers
Brooke B.
Saco, ME
I use this everyday after I shower, I get out of the shower towel dry my hair of a little bit then spray this in and let my hair air dry. I am a high lift blonde and go to the salon every 6 weeks and this I feel really makes a difference in my hair. it feels so good and helps with split ends
Geraldyn E.
Fort Stewart, GA
I have long dry to normal hair. This product is lightweight that it doesn't make my hair grease.It has a nice smell and is not offensive. I use the Shampoo & Conditioner and that way I apply is after shower. It's so easy and leaves my hair smooth with a little bit of volume...
Nisha M.
Cypress, CA
I love this leave in serum. It makes my hair so very soft and very very shiny. I absolutely love lustrous hair and this product helps me achieve it. I apply a little on wet hair before styling. It doesn't weigh down my hair, which is important if you have fine hair like me.
Val D.
Peoria, IL
Love! Helps with tangles! I use this on my hair as well as my daughter's hair which we both have very long hair and you can imagine the tangled we have and this works right through them without tears!!!Smells wonderful! I love Biolage products!
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Love the scent of this brand. I have to apply a generous amount and let it sit in order for me to see results with detangling. It's pretty pricy but worth the splurge sometimes. I don't buy it often as I have found other products that work and aren't as expensive.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Helps make my hair less dry for a few minutes but doesn't do much else. Has a funny smell. It was given to me by a friend so I didn't know what to make of it really. I don't think it was worth it. Wouldn't recommend. Still have a full bottle.
Michelle M.
Riceville, TN
My son suffers from think course hair. We have tried many different types of leave-in conditioners. This brand is one of the only ones that truly works without leaving his hair feeling oily or stiff. We have been very satisfied with this product.
Yesenia S.
Milwaukee, WI
I have mixed feelings about this product. I like that it is lightweight because it doesn't make my hair feel greasy but it also doesn't hydrate my hair as much as I'd like too. I have very thick hair. It might be a perfect product for someone with less hair.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
My hair would be unmanageable without this product! Years of bleaching ruined my hair. This product brings my hair back to life! As soon as I spray it on my hair it doesn't feel like straw anymore. It gives my hair lots of moisture and gets out all those knots. I'm definitely going to continue to use this Biolage by Matrix Daily Leave-In Tonic!!
Belinda S.
San Antonio, TX
I have very thick n extremely curly hair and thus is the only gel that works on my hair! I've used it for years. my hair has always remained healthy. AND I get tons of compliments. people always ask me what product I use to manage my wild curls. I love this product!
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detangle?
Lynette R.
Does this leave-in tonic detangle? I have very curly hair and looking for a leave in that is silky and detangles very well.
Jennifer T.
Mannford
My stylist recommend this to me the other day. Has anyone had luck using this as a daily leave in? I usually don't like using leave ins because they feel greasy to me.
Teresa E.
Pacoima, CA
I bought the color care shampoo and conditioner and i just wanted to know if anyone would recommend this leave in
Natasha S.
Elizabethton, TN
What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it anywhere?

back