BY BIOLAGE #6 in Hair Mists

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors

Dry hair can cause frizz, static and flyaways. Inspired by the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage HYDRASOURCE moisturizing Daily Leave-In Tonic for dry hair helps optimize moisture balance for healthy looking hair. Give her up to 15X more moisturized hair after one application.*

*When using the system of HYDRASOURCE Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Tonic vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

- Moisturizing hair treatment instantly renews shine
- Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors
- Leave-in formula is also suitable for color-treated hair

• Is this product worth the try for damaged hair?1 Answers
  • Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detan...3 Answers
  • What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it an...1 Answers
Taylor P.
Kennewick, WA
I use this product daily. I spray in after every shower. I love the smell of the matrix biolage products. It leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated. It seems to also keep my color from fading when it is colored.
Kristine T.
Marietta, GA
Not worth the money. It doesn't do anything to my hair that I don't like.. it's just that it doesn't really do anything to my hair at all. Ineffective. It's too expensive to not give results. I won't repurchase.
Stephanie K.
San Diego, CA
This is the 1st time I've purchased the Matrix BIOLAGE hydrasource daily leave in tonic and I'm happy with it. I always use leave in conditioner on top of conditioning in the shower so I don't want something super heavy but more repairing & moisturizing without weighing my hair down. This tonic does just that. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it is a little heavy if you overspray.
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
I cannot find this product in stores anymore. I have tried other sprays that can be left in the hair and they all seem to make my hair greasy. I like this product the best. The only problem I have is that the bottle is so large that it is difficult for me to hold and spray with one hand. Because you need to use two hands it is harder to direct the spray to a particular area. I bought a small spray bottle and decant the tonic. It makes it easier to use.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
After over coloring and bleaching my hair I thought it was going to take forever to get my hair back to health. After getting this at a salon after a hair cut I realized my hair felt amazing and just got better and better the longer I used. You do not need a lot of product at a time or it will add extra weight to your hair and leave it feeling greasy. It is a little expensive since it is a professional product, but worth it if your hair is in need of repair. Always recommend this to clients and friends.
Sammie B.
Seattle, WA
This is my go to every day leave in conditioner. I have pretty thin hair, so if I use a traditional leave in conditioner, it leaves my hair to greasy and weighed down. Whether I use Biolage on damp or dry hair, it allows my brush to just glide through. Leaves my hair moisturized, light, and soft. My absolute FAVORITE hair product! love it :)
Melissa B.
Juneau, AK
I love everything about this product!! It smells amazing.. It leaves hair feeling soft and smooth and just amazing! No greasy feeling or oily look.. Just healthy hair!! The price is a bit high but good things aren't always cheap.. But I can usually find it on sale at larger chain brand stores like Fred Meyer instead of paying top dollar at a salon..I also use violate shampoo and conditioner and just love most of their products I have tried!!
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
Biolage by Matrix Hydrasource Daily Leave In Tonic is AMAZING, it's the best product I've used this far in aiding in the health of my hair. It works so amazingly well. My hair is manageable, healthy, and strong. It left my hair so beautiful love it. I recommend it highly.
Brooke B.
Saco, ME
I use this everyday after I shower, I get out of the shower towel dry my hair of a little bit then spray this in and let my hair air dry. I am a high lift blonde and go to the salon every 6 weeks and this I feel really makes a difference in my hair. it feels so good and helps with split ends
Geraldyn E.
Fort Stewart, GA
I have long dry to normal hair. This product is lightweight that it doesn't make my hair grease.It has a nice smell and is not offensive. I use the Shampoo & Conditioner and that way I apply is after shower. It's so easy and leaves my hair smooth with a little bit of volume...
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detangle?
Lynette R.
Does this leave-in tonic detangle? I have very curly hair and looking for a leave in that is silky and detangles very well.
Jennifer T.
Mannford
My stylist recommend this to me the other day. Has anyone had luck using this as a daily leave in? I usually don't like using leave ins because they feel greasy to me.
Teresa E.
Pacoima, CA
I bought the color care shampoo and conditioner and i just wanted to know if anyone would recommend this leave in
Natasha S.
Elizabethton, TN
What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it anywhere?

back