BY BIOLAGE #6 in Hair Mists

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors

Dry hair can cause frizz, static and flyaways. Inspired by the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage HYDRASOURCE moisturizing Daily Leave-In Tonic for dry hair helps optimize moisture balance for healthy looking hair. Give her up to 15X more moisturized hair after one application.*

*When using the system of HYDRASOURCE Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Tonic vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

- Moisturizing hair treatment instantly renews shine
- Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors
- Leave-in formula is also suitable for color-treated hair

• Is this product worth the try for damaged hair?1 Answers
  • Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detan...3 Answers
  • What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it an...1 Answers
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This products is great to detangle my hair. I put my mane thru the ringer with regular teasing so I need something that will help untangle my hair. After I wash my hair, I spritz a little this over my scalp, wait a few moments for the magic to work and Im able to brush thru my hair with little to no problems.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
My hair gets super tangled easily! It's really thick, frizzy and wavy and one ponytail or sockbun and my hair feels ruined. This is great to use after a shower and before I tie it up just to help keep it hydrated and it definitely helps to limit the tangles I get by keeping my hair smooth.
Shauna G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Has a great smell. All biolage products smell great. Love how easy my hair is to comb thru and leaves it manageable. Great overall product. Would buy again and recommend to others to buy. Leaves hair smooth and detangled [product:biolage-by-matrix-daily-leave-in-tonic,-13.5-fl-oz]
Ella F.
Gaithersburg, MD
I purchased this once from my hair salon and it works alright but, the spray part is so tiny that you have to spray it so many times to cover all of your hair. However, I did like the outcome of it. Ok not sure if o would but it again.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
I have fine hair that can be easily damaged by heat styling, and this tonic treatment makes my hair soft and silky again, without being weighed down. Highly recommend
Jakara J.
WINCHESTER, VA
Biolage is a great product but a bit pricey. It did leave my hair soft and a lot more manageable. I'd definitely recommend it to curly and straight haired beauties.
Stephanie J.
Glenpool, OK
I LOVE Biolage’s scent, it smells so good! I needed something that would hydrate my thick bleached hair without weighing it down and this works wonderfully for everyday. It’s not sticky like some leave-ins can be and covers well. I also think it’s a good price since it’s a very large bottle!
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
I've tried many products for my hair and a lot of them are empty promises from their marketing department. I'm not exactly sure why it's called a "tonic" but it has been a tremendous aid in improving my hair. I love the fact that it has aloe barbadensis extract & aloe barbadensis leaf extract in it, and it's listed right in the ingredients. This doesn't just give my hair shine, it moisturizes my hair. I don't want my hair just to appear healthy, I want it to BE healthy. It works great on my long, thinning, fine hair. Now on to find the right shampoo/conditioner combo... search is endless.
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
I love the smell of biolage stuff, very clean and this stuff keeps my hair and curls quenched at the time of application. It is a nice curl refresher for dry hair. I definitely will add this to my regular routine!
Jill J.
I love this product! It really works wonders on my hair and leaves it silky, smooth, and smelling great. It’s a staple in my hair care routine and worth every penny for the difference it makes in my hair
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detangle?
Lynette R.
Does this leave-in tonic detangle? I have very curly hair and looking for a leave in that is silky and detangles very well.
Jennifer T.
Mannford
My stylist recommend this to me the other day. Has anyone had luck using this as a daily leave in? I usually don't like using leave ins because they feel greasy to me.
Teresa E.
Pacoima, CA
I bought the color care shampoo and conditioner and i just wanted to know if anyone would recommend this leave in
Natasha S.
Elizabethton, TN
What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it anywhere?

back