BY BIOLAGE #6 in Hair Mists

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors

Dry hair can cause frizz, static and flyaways. Inspired by the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage HYDRASOURCE moisturizing Daily Leave-In Tonic for dry hair helps optimize moisture balance for healthy looking hair. Give her up to 15X more moisturized hair after one application.*

*When using the system of HYDRASOURCE Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Tonic vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

- Moisturizing hair treatment instantly renews shine
- Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors
- Leave-in formula is also suitable for color-treated hair

• Is this product worth the try for damaged hair?1 Answers
  • Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detan...3 Answers
  • What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it an...1 Answers
Julianne W.
Vernon
Hairdresser used this on me when I had my most recent haircut and I loved it. I love the smell and how silky my hair feels afterward. It gives my hair some shin and helps with the frizziness. I absolutely love it
Ashley C.
29229
I have very thin, fine, hair, so I don't usually use conditioner in the shower, because it weighs it down and becomes greasy. My hair dresser recommended this because it isn't as heavy. It smells great and I feel like provides moisture without weight. I think my hair still gets slightly more greasy than without, but it is a great alternative!
Kathy P.
FAYETTEVILLE , AR
I use this in my hair every day and spray it on the lower half of my hair. Keeps my hair hydrated and prevents it from being dry, rough, and brittle! This one bottle has lasted me forever and I have only had to repurchase it once because there is so much product.
Ariel H.
Wooster, OH
I can’t live without this stuff!! I have long thick hair and this makes it so much easier to brush and it’s so soft. It also makes it have really nice body to it. I’ve used it for years and I will never stop!
Cassandra M.
North versailles
I use this every time I get out of the shower. It’s affordable and lasts forever. It helps with the shampoo and conditioner to give my hair more shine and helps with the damage. Very satisfied with this!
Gaga G.
Pros: easily detangles my hair, smooths it, and adds a refreshing scent. Very hydrating! I also think it’s reasonably priced and like it better than other leave in conditioners I’ve used.
Alia C.
Doylestown, PA
I usually love everything Biolage and I do love this product for what it does! Definitely a great leave-in that helps my hair feel healthy and it helps me actually get a hairbrush thru it, which is never an easy feat! BUT it smells TERRIBLE!!! For a while I thought maybe my bottle had gone rancid even though I bought it from Ulta and they're an authorized Biolage seller and they wouldn't sell something that had gone bad, but I went back to buy a new one and it smelled just as gross! I'm shocked that Biolage sells this stuff because every other product I have ever bought or used smells so delicious. But for whatever reason this one does not and it's definitely not something you want to spray on and go as the last thing on your hair! So although I love this product I won't buy it anymore because of its scent so be warned!
Kylene F.
Kennewick , WA
This stuff is absolutely amazing. I have thin hair that gets weighed down very easily by most leave-in products. This one, however, doesn't weigh my hair down at all, but still manages to keep it soft and hydrated. I mist it on my hair when it's damp, almost every day after I get out of the shower. It makes my hair so soft. There's also not much of a smell. Additionally, the bottle is huge, so the price is very fair. I will buy this product as long as they continue to make it!
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Everything from this brand that I have tried is awesome. Super consistent, mild in smell, and does what it says. I always go back to this brand after trying others. This product is no exception. You will not be disappointed with how this performs.
Crystal C.
Odessa, TX
Holy grail squad!!! I use this in my hair and my kids hair, it doesn't say it promotes growth, but I'd say it does because it keeps your hair happy and healthy. I buy this over and over and over. It is not greasy and does not leave a lot of build up. Great for everyday. Use it with the full line for the greatest results.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detangle?
Lynette R.
Does this leave-in tonic detangle? I have very curly hair and looking for a leave in that is silky and detangles very well.
Jennifer T.
Mannford
My stylist recommend this to me the other day. Has anyone had luck using this as a daily leave in? I usually don't like using leave ins because they feel greasy to me.
Teresa E.
Pacoima, CA
I bought the color care shampoo and conditioner and i just wanted to know if anyone would recommend this leave in
Natasha S.
Elizabethton, TN
What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it anywhere?

back