BY BIOLAGE #6 in Hair Mists

Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors

Dry hair can cause frizz, static and flyaways. Inspired by the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage HYDRASOURCE moisturizing Daily Leave-In Tonic for dry hair helps optimize moisture balance for healthy looking hair. Give her up to 15X more moisturized hair after one application.*

*When using the system of HYDRASOURCE Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Tonic vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

- Moisturizing hair treatment instantly renews shine
- Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors
- Leave-in formula is also suitable for color-treated hair

• Is this product worth the try for damaged hair?1 Answers
  • Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detan...3 Answers
  • What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it an...1 Answers
Mariela P.
Brentwood, CA
Amazing stuff! you can feel the softness right away and I love the biolage smell 💕
Marilia G.
panama city
I love all the Matrix hair care products. It works and the smell is really good.
Kelly a.
Coram, NY
Amazing from the soft feeling of my hair and the scent is wonderful. A must try!
Nicole L.
Salem, OR
This works great and I recommend it for anyone who uses daily leave it treatments
Charissa M.
I love products you can just leave in your hair not worrying about washing it out
Brenda E.
Brooklyn, NY
A good leaving for a good sensational look after or before getting a blowout
Lisa K.
This stuff works pretty well and is so easy to use. Just spray and go !!!!!
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Meghan D.
I bought this product purely because the scent reminded me of my childhood. And then I fell in love with it because it keeps my hair smooth and conditioned without the grease. Seriously I wish they'd make this a perfume
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
I have fine textured hair that can be easily weighed down if I use too heavy of hair products, thats why I like the tonic option for moisture instead of the creme. This tonic is easy to use just spritz it in and comb it through, your hair will feel soft and manageable.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detangle?
Lynette R.
Does this leave-in tonic detangle? I have very curly hair and looking for a leave in that is silky and detangles very well.
Jennifer T.
Mannford
My stylist recommend this to me the other day. Has anyone had luck using this as a daily leave in? I usually don't like using leave ins because they feel greasy to me.
Teresa E.
Pacoima, CA
I bought the color care shampoo and conditioner and i just wanted to know if anyone would recommend this leave in
Natasha S.
Elizabethton, TN
What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it anywhere?