BY BIOLAGE #6 in Hair Mists

Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors

Dry hair can cause frizz, static and flyaways. Inspired by the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage HYDRASOURCE moisturizing Daily Leave-In Tonic for dry hair helps optimize moisture balance for healthy looking hair. Give her up to 15X more moisturized hair after one application.*

*When using the system of HYDRASOURCE Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Tonic vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

- Moisturizing hair treatment instantly renews shine
- Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors
- Leave-in formula is also suitable for color-treated hair

• Is this product worth the try for damaged hair?1 Answers
  • Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detan...3 Answers
  • What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it an...1 Answers
Kathryn C.
Biolage is my go to hair care product. Out of everything I've ever tried it works the best for me!
Alicia P.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
This shampoo really works. Smell, texture, the way your hair feels after a good blowout is amazing!
L B.
Astoria, NY
Not my favorite, but keeps my hair clean and shine. It’s nota a damage repair, maybe not for me.
jamie t.
westfield, NY
Keeps hair healthy and moisturized. Not too heavy. Doesn’t make hair greasy or oily. Light weight
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
This is good for thin hair types because it's daily it's not as thick so it won't weigh you down
Aubrey B.
Hydrasource is my absolute favorite line by matrix biolage. I especially love the conditioner!
Christine L.
Camas, WA
The few times that I have used this product I have been able to feel the difference in my hair
Melissa B.
I love this product. It has a clean fresh scent, my hair smells amazing and is it so healthy.
Kelley P.
Cherry hill, NJ
This stuff is great! Really good alternative to the way more expensive it's a ten product.
Bethany D.
My mom is a big fan of this brand. uses on my hair when she does it. it works pretty good.
Jennifer T.
Mannford
My stylist recommend this to me the other day. Has anyone had luck using this as a daily leave in? I usually don't like using leave ins because they feel greasy to me.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detangle?
Lynette R.
Does this leave-in tonic detangle? I have very curly hair and looking for a leave in that is silky and detangles very well.
Teresa E.
Pacoima, CA
I bought the color care shampoo and conditioner and i just wanted to know if anyone would recommend this leave in
Haley H.
Harnett
Is this product worth the try for damaged hair?