BY BIOLAGE

Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors

Dry hair can cause frizz, static and flyaways. Inspired by the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage HYDRASOURCE moisturizing Daily Leave-In Tonic for dry hair helps optimize moisture balance for healthy looking hair. Give her up to 15X more moisturized hair after one application.*

*When using the system of HYDRASOURCE Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Tonic vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

- Moisturizing hair treatment instantly renews shine
- Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors
- Leave-in formula is also suitable for color-treated hair

• Is this product worth the try for damaged hair?1 Answers
  • Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detan...3 Answers
  • What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it an...1 Answers
Priscilla E.
Raeford, NC
Love this. Smells so good and makes my hair so soft and smell like flowers. Will definitely recommend this.
Sintia M.
Houston, Tx
I love this! This is one of my everyday use hair product to a aid any damaging to my hair! Money worth it.
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
Ive used biolage before and it works wonders on your hair I have not tried this specific product though
Jennifer F.
Turlock, CA
Love this! Keeps my hair feeling nice and soft all day! It's a must try!!! And a little goes a long way!!
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
I've been using this product for years. Keeps my hair nourished and looking healthy. It also smells good!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Perfect for blow drying hair and keeping it healthy! I love how healthy and less breakage my hair has!
Misty P.
Paul, ID
I love Biolage. Everything Biolage. I love how smooth it makes my hair feel and how clean and soft too.
Maria B.
Anything Biolage smells absolutely amazing! This stuff is awesome! Love the way it makes my hair feel!
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
The best for my hair being that it is thin and easily gets oily! Leaves my hair tangle free and soft.
Crystal M.
Youngstown, OH
My hair craves moisture enrichening products & this definitely does it's job. Must have in my stash.
Jennifer T.
Mannford
My stylist recommend this to me the other day. Has anyone had luck using this as a daily leave in? I usually don't like using leave ins because they feel greasy to me.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detangle?
Lynette R.
Does this leave-in tonic detangle? I have very curly hair and looking for a leave in that is silky and detangles very well.
Teresa E.
Pacoima, CA
I bought the color care shampoo and conditioner and i just wanted to know if anyone would recommend this leave in
Haley H.
Harnett
Is this product worth the try for damaged hair?