BY BIOLAGE #6 in Hair Mists

Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors

Dry hair can cause frizz, static and flyaways. Inspired by the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage HYDRASOURCE moisturizing Daily Leave-In Tonic for dry hair helps optimize moisture balance for healthy looking hair. Give her up to 15X more moisturized hair after one application.*

*When using the system of HYDRASOURCE Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Tonic vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

- Moisturizing hair treatment instantly renews shine
- Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors
- Leave-in formula is also suitable for color-treated hair

• Is this product worth the try for damaged hair?1 Answers
  • Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detan...3 Answers
  • What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it an...1 Answers
Tracie B.
Wichita, KS
I love Biolage products! I spray a little of this in my hair whenever I want to air dry. It leaves my hair really soft and healthy.
Jessica P.
Newnan, GA
I live this stuff especially when I am letting my hair air dry in the summer. I use a different product when heat styling. Love it!
Chelsea R.
Pulaski, VA
The whole hydrasource line is amazing for dry damaged hair. My hair literally felt like straw before I started using this stuff.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I like this product because it is convenient to use with leaving in and it is really effective and leaves my hair looking good
Melissa H.
One of the best hair related investments I've ever made. It leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. Also has a nice scent.
laura v.
I use this every night (or try to remember to do so). It adds a good hydration boost and I've noticed my hair looking healthier
Lupita M.
Norwalk, CA
I love this product leaves your hair super smooth!❤️ I usually apply it two times a week since it leaves ur hair moisturized😊
Brianna Z.
I love using this in my hair. I have really fine and dry hair. This keeps it from being straw like and makes it so hydrated!
Lisbeth G.
Don't really like me. I feel that the product does not provide anything to my hair. I would not recommend it and less buy it.
Alona R.
Quitman, MS
Love this product! Gives the perfect amount of moisture without leaving my hair feeling oily! One of my favorites by far!
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detangle?
Lynette R.
Does this leave-in tonic detangle? I have very curly hair and looking for a leave in that is silky and detangles very well.
Jennifer T.
Mannford
My stylist recommend this to me the other day. Has anyone had luck using this as a daily leave in? I usually don't like using leave ins because they feel greasy to me.
Teresa E.
Pacoima, CA
I bought the color care shampoo and conditioner and i just wanted to know if anyone would recommend this leave in
Natasha S.
Elizabethton, TN
What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it anywhere?

back