BY BIOLAGE #5 in Hair Mists

Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors

Dry hair can cause frizz, static and flyaways. Inspired by the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage HYDRASOURCE moisturizing Daily Leave-In Tonic for dry hair helps optimize moisture balance for healthy looking hair. Give her up to 15X more moisturized hair after one application.*

*When using the system of HYDRASOURCE Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Tonic vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

- Moisturizing hair treatment instantly renews shine
- Helps protect hair from environmental aggressors
- Leave-in formula is also suitable for color-treated hair

• Is this product worth the try for damaged hair?1 Answers
  • Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detan...3 Answers
  • What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it an...1 Answers
Shay C.
Logan, UT
Been using this product for years. I love it, the smell and everything. I have oily hair and this product doesn't affect me at all. Most leave in conditioners make my hair more oily and weighed down. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody ☺
Corrine S.
Foxboro, MA
Obsessed! My hair dresser started using this product on me and I fell in love. It has a nice smell. Doesn't leave your hair greasy one bit like other leave in conditioners can do. A little pricey, but the bottle has lasted me 6 months so far with daily uses and im not even halfway through yet. You only need two or three squirts. I use this in combination with Redken all soft shampoo and conditioner and redken high rise volume gel. Works wonders. I get a lot of compliments on my hair :)
✨Sandra✨ E.
Love love love this!! So my hair is always knotty when I dye it and I end up brushing it and pulling knots out so much that I get split ends but this helps me brush it without pulling and tugging. It makes it smoother holds in moisture but not oily and it’s fabulous!
KrazyBeautyDealz L.
West Covina, CA
It smells really good which is a plus for me 👍🏼 I think it can be in a pricier side, but if you get a chance too see it went on sale in the Ulta website, I highly recommend you try this product👌🏼 I got mine for like I believe 40-50% off which was a great steal. After I shower, I would put this on my damp hair to give me more of that conditioning hair texture which is nice since I have a very dry hair after going through so much hair color.
Sarah B.
Port Saint John
Great deal for the amount of product. Has a nice mild scent. Even fine mist. I could tell the difference it made on day 1. My hair felt soft and smooth, it kept the fly-aways and frizz to a minimum. Will repurchase.
Candace J.
Troy, NY
Good product for dry color treated hair that needs extra moisture without being too heavy in the hair or making it appear greasy. The smell is nice, but not as moisturizer as others
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
This was the first leave in conditioner that I ever tried! I was using this product back when I was in high school. It is a nice light leave in conditioner and doesn’t weigh the hair down quite as bad as most to leave in conditioners. It’s better for fine to normal hair, someone with Thick coarse hair might want something a little more potent.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
I love Biolage leave in conditioner!! I used this back when I was working in the salon! Good for most hair types! Only hair I wouldn't use it on is, baby fine, quick to get greasy, hair. It's a weightless, detangling, non aerosol- spray, leave in conditioner. I'd definitely recommend it! ATTN: ALL Salon Products are ONLY GUARANTEED IF Sold IN A Salon! 😉
Julianne W.
Vernon
Hairdresser used this on me when I had my most recent haircut and I loved it. I love the smell and how silky my hair feels afterward. It gives my hair some shin and helps with the frizziness. I absolutely love it
Ashley C.
29229
I have very thin, fine, hair, so I don't usually use conditioner in the shower, because it weighs it down and becomes greasy. My hair dresser recommended this because it isn't as heavy. It smells great and I feel like provides moisture without weight. I think my hair still gets slightly more greasy than without, but it is a great alternative!
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detangle?
Lynette R.
Does this leave-in tonic detangle? I have very curly hair and looking for a leave in that is silky and detangles very well.
Jennifer T.
Mannford
My stylist recommend this to me the other day. Has anyone had luck using this as a daily leave in? I usually don't like using leave ins because they feel greasy to me.
Teresa E.
Pacoima, CA
I bought the color care shampoo and conditioner and i just wanted to know if anyone would recommend this leave in
Natasha S.
Elizabethton, TN
What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it anywhere?