Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Conditioner (200ml) (Pack of 4)

by Matrix

Designed to revive dry and lifeless hair, the Matrix Biolage HydraSource Conditioner uses natural ingredients to give you instant results. Containing super moisturising Aloe extracts alongside nourishing Passion Fruit, this conditioner will leave hair feeling soft, silky and hydrated. K.D.

Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Conditioner (200ml) (Pack of 4); Matrix; 200ml; Quantity - 4

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Conditioner (200ml) (Pack of 4)!
vallejo
Smells so goood and it helps my hair stay hydrated and mend split ends .one of my go to’s
Saskatoon, SK
I’ve used this stuff for a while and it makes my hair very soft and shiny! It works well for my and doesn’t weigh down my hair. My hair is very fine so I have issues finding something that doesn’t leave it feeling too heavy.
Mississauga, on
I would consider this product more of a mask/treatment. It’s super rich and creamy and helps to revive dry hair. I love how soft my hair feels after using it along with the corresponding shampoo!
Montreal
Love the smell. This product is absolutely great! It helps takes my frizz and it hydrated my curl without weighting them down. On the expensive side but worth it in my opinion.
Brampton, ON
A little goes a long way with this conditioner because it’s nice and thick. It leaves my hair feeling instantly softer and smoother. I use it regularly after every shampoo and have had great results.

Looking for your answer?