Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Conditioner (200ml) (Pack of 4)

by Matrix

Designed to revive dry and lifeless hair, the Matrix Biolage HydraSource Conditioner uses natural ingredients to give you instant results. Containing super moisturising Aloe extracts alongside nourishing Passion Fruit, this conditioner will leave hair feeling soft, silky and hydrated. K.D.

Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Conditioner (200ml) (Pack of 4); Matrix; 200ml; Quantity - 4

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Conditioner (200ml) (Pack of 4)!
Bowling Green, KY
I don’t actually use the pack of four. I get the big bottle from Ulta when they have their big bottle sale. But I do use this scent and love it.
Fowlerville , MI
I prefer the hydra source conditioner rather than the color protectant one. Using both is a nice mix. It keeps my hair super soft and lively.
South Park, PA
I like this conditioner. It’s better than most stuff in a drugstore. However, I have fine hair and it dies leave it a little without volume.
jonesboro , AR
One of my favorite conditioners. Always leaves my hair feeling like silk. I bleach my hair and after using this it feels so luxurious
Grand Forks, ND
This goes well with the shampoo. Even alone this will work wonders and add hydration to your hair. I can’t live without this product.
North Liberty, IA
I absolutely love Matrix Biolage Hydrasource as my primary conditioner! It leaves my hair smelling great and easy to comb through
Spartanburg, SC
I actually bought the big bottle with a pump. I use with the same shampoo. Excellent results. This is my go to for my dry hair.
Cedar lake, IN
Love this product! It is a little more pricier but I love the smell and the way it makes my hair look and feel
Saint Cloud
I’m in love with this conditioner. It makes my hair soft and frizz-free. Plus it smells so good!!
Henderson , KY
I love this conditioner. It smells wonderful and really deep conditions. I use it every few days.

Looking for your answer?