BY MATRIX

For dry over stressed hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Keely F.
Keely F.
I love this product! It could be a little less thick but it works well with my dark hair. I love that it is super moisturizing so it keeps the dandruff out of my hair. It is a little on the pricey side but I can deal with that to keep dandruff out of my hair.
Allie R.
Allie R.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is pretty good- i use this shampoo and conditioner on my thick, wavy, highlighted blonde hair. I've been using it for over a year now. I may purchase again in the future but i am going to try something new when i run out of this!
Natalee W.
Natalee W.
Flint, TX
My favorite conditioner. It has the signature Biolage scent which I love! My hair was very very dry when I started using this product and within a week I could see a huge difference in the texture of my hair.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Review for: Matrix Biolage HYDRASOURCE Conditioner 1.7 oz
I use this product as a deep conditioner. I leave it in for about 15-20 min. It leaves my hair hair feeling soft and manageable. I think that it's reasonably priced. It works very good, I would recommend.
Jade Q.
Jade Q.
Baldwin Park, CA
My hair stylist recommend this conditioner to me and I'm glad she did! I fell in LOVE with the scent and then the formula my hair has never felt so soft
Judy C.
Judy C.
Review for: Matrix Biolage HYDRASOURCE Conditioner 1.7 oz
I love this conditioner and it's always my go to. It smells great and leave my hair very soft. I definitely recommend this product.