BeautyHairHair ProductsMatrix
- Biolage HydraSource Cera-Repair Professional Ceramide Treatment (For Dry Hair) -10x10ml/033oz

by Matrix

An intensive repairing treatment for dry, stressed & damaged hairDeveloped with high performance technology & patented CeramidesHelps intensely repair hair cuticle & treat dry, overworked & depleted hairContains a customized blend of Botanical Extracts...

How well does this work in comparison to the shampoo and conditioner ?
Start your review of Matrix - Biolage HydraSource Cera-Repair Professional Ceramide Treatment (For Dry Hair) -10x10ml/0.33oz!
Shelley P.
Bozeman, MT
This treatment for dry hair is always in my hair care rotation! My hair is so dry & exposed to extreme conditions. I need to mask my hair twice a week just to keep it in good condition. This treatment smells nice, works so well & rinses well without any heavy residue. After having some minor color treatment in my hair, this has truly softened my hair & brought life back to my hair. Matrix - Biolage HydraSource Cera-Repair Professional Ceramide Treatment (For Dry Hair) -10x10ml/0.33oz
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff works so good to seal up the root and follicles of the hair. It completely helps stop my hair from frizzing out. It's a little more on the pricey side oh, so I don't use it all the time if they lowered the price I would definitely use it every single day.
Lauren J.
Carlsbad , CA
Still trying to find that product I love for repair, this one is just okay.Nothing spectacular but I have very overly processed hair so I am hard to please.
christine B.
North Carolina
Absolutely love both the Shampoo and Conditioner I have long, thick, color treatedhair that Biolage provides plenty of moisture. Biolage Ultra HydraSource Shampoo for Dry Hair to. My hair is left soft, manageable and smells amazing. I buy the litres every Christmas on sale and it lasts for 6+ months. Biolage Ultra HydraSource Conditioner for Dry Hair
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This is the most amazing hydrating treatment for dry or damaged hair ever! It doesn’t leave my hair feeling like product was left over like a lot of masks do but it is effective smells amazing and lightweight on my hair
Paula B.
Logan, UT
I bought this for my first time...I haven't used it yet but I will today when I shower...I heard it is a very good one to use for loss of hair and its will repair, healthy hair growth... I am a dark brown...color my hair deep burgundy always...so its supposed to keep color in longer. I will review as soon as I see results.
Lavonne L.
I am a biolage junkie. It is hard for me to even compare another brand to biolage. It always leaves my hair and clients hair feeling silky smooth with a light weight smell.
Marina S.
Del Rio, TX
El mejor tratamiento que e probado, obvio no hace magia pero si mejora un 90% tu cabello....de esta marca es la única línea que me gusta la moradita , me gusta qe si funciona en mi cabello y el olor muy rico , esta algo caro pero si vale la pena cuidar nuestro cabello 👍🏼
Madison H.
Watseka, IL
This stuff smells so amazing, it makes your hair look a 10/10 every single thins you wash, I suggest only washing your scalp the rest of your hair will get clean when the soap is running thru your hair while rinsing
joyce B.
United States
I love the Matrix Biolage im curently using the Color Last for color treated hair .I have been using it for years.I decited to try Hydra sorce conditioner also its a great product to.Love it .😍💇💆👯