BY BIOLAGE

Condition and control your dry and stressed hair with Matrix Biolage Hydra Seal Leave-in Creme. It’s a lightweight leave-in cream that improves manageability and leaves your hair soft, smooth and under control.

Hydra Seal instantly moisturises your hair and seals split ends. It has soft to medium hold, with shaping polymers to make your dry hair easy to style. The cream also provides heat protection while styling your hair.

Directions of Use:

• Apply a small amount to your damp hair
  • Style as usual
  • Re-apply to your dry hair as needed

Marisa L.
I love biolage products! I use them quite often I have found this product in particular to be one of my favorite I tend to have dry hair and this leave-in treatment works wonders! I would recommend others and will be re-purchasing for myself in the future
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This Biolage Hydra Seal leave in cream is great for hair that tangles easily and needs to have some sort of leave in conditioner, it's lightweight, not weighing your hair down, it smells awesome, this works great on my very long very fine thin all one length hair, if it doesn't weigh my hair down it shouldn't weigh down anyone's hair. This is great for a leave in conditioner for little girls hair as well. I recommend this.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
Anything biolage treats my hair like gold. I used this back in September when my hair was breaking off really bad, after two weeks i noticed major improvement!!! I still have it and will continue to purchase
Heather S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Pretty much all by biolage is amazing. You can purchase at most retailers. Cvs, rite aid, target etc. worth every penny. You use a small amount while your hair is damp. Not wet because if you still need to ring out your hair, product will go with it and be wasted. And don't put too much or your hair will get gunky. Best to use your hand to comb through after or product may be taken away from brush. This leaves your hair super silky. Great for a night shower and for you to sleep with it in your hair.
Ashlee B.
I was so disappointed in this product. I am a huge fan of the biologe hydra shampoo and conditioner so I had high expectations for this leave-in cream. I love the classic biologe scent but this product just didn't perform. It didn't sink into my hair at all -i honestly felt like most of the product stuck to my hands instead of applying to my hair. Total fail for me!
Hillary S.
murfreesboro
Good product, but not the best leave in conditioner I've had. It is thinner than my Paul Mitchell one, however I love that it has a pump and still use it occasionally. It helps during the combing process after a shower.
Kristy W.
This leave-in cream is amazing and absolutely worth the price. I have long, thick, blonde hair, and I apply this to my hair when it is wet after taking a shower for extra hydration and damage control. This does not weigh it down, it does not leave it sticky, oily, or crunch - just perfect smooth hair. Highly recommend this product.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
Biolage can be a hit or miss for me, but I really liked this. I've tried a ton of leave in conditioner products and this was one of the few that had a noticeable difference in the way my hair looked. It made my hair super soft and it looked a little less damaged too.
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
This is my favorite leave in Conditioner.! I have curly hair so I typically have to wash it every day from the product I put in it daily and this is what saves my hair.! My hair would get so dry from the product and I could never find a way to balance it out! One day I got lucky and decided to tey this and it changed my world!
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff!! Biolage is one of my favorite brands and thus leave in creme I use almost all the time. I didn't always like leave in conditions until this. I have used this since I found it and I highly recommend if you like soft silky shiny hair!
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
The Biolage conditioning balm has been my favorite for years. The scent and really how awesome it softens my color treated hair. Would it weigh down my hair to use the balm and this leave-in as well?
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
How does this compare to Biolages leave in treatment? What's the difference?

back