Matrix Biolage FullDensity Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Crystal R.

BY BIOLAGE

Nourishes hair to reduces breakage, give body and add shine.

BIOLAGE ADVANCED FULLDENSITY Conditioner imparts lightweight conditioning to each hair strand, nourishing and fortifying hair for more body and shine. When used as a system of Shampoo and Conditioner, breakage is significantly reduced for fuller-looking, thicker-feeling hair.- Hair feels thicker
- Breakage reduced
- Nourishes
- Gives body
- Adds shine

HOW TO USE

After FULLDENSITY Shampoo, massage into wet hair. Leave on 1-3 minutes. Rinse. For maximum results, use the Densifying Spray Treatment to instantly work on the surface of existing strands and expand the hair diameter. For extra thickening results, follow with the Densifying Spray Treatment.

Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
The hairdresser recommended this pricey tho not too bad a price + the bottle is good size, I paid $22 but I'd say its certainly well worth every cent. High quality of products, MATRIX BIOLOAGE advanced - full density thickening hair system. My mother had cancer & her hair thinned not too much but she luckly recovered & is healthy & happy but she wanted to find a product of higher quality that would help with thinning hair/weakness, & we love this conditioner. You only need a tiny amount to lather & massage & I leave it in for 2-5mins, it smells lovely, works amazing. It made with Biotin+Zinc PCA+ Gluvo-Omega. Lightweight & results after styling "nourishing and fortifying hair that delivered more body & shine. After drying/straightening my hair was fuller, silky soft, just felt healthy, great on color treated hair, & it locked in a beautiful glossy, shinny finish that allows my newly dyed hair to look bright& vibrant.... I'll purchase again & other products by the company are on my next shopping splurge.
Brianna Q.
Ca
So I also use this with the Shampoo it goes with and like I said about how I LOVE the Shampoo, I also LOVE the conditioner together they are just great ! My hair feels fuller and stronger, but I actually only use the conditioner at the tips of my hair đź’–
Michaela A.
Saint Cloud, MN
I very much enjoy this conditioner! It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. I think it has really been helping with my frizz too! It does have a strong "cooling" sensation and the smell is a bit intense, but it's definitely worth the results!
Riley R.
I use this product after the matching shampoo and I absolutely love it! It smells like mint chocolate and leaves my scalp with a fresh clean feeling! I have noticed my hair getting thicker and staying on my head with this product! I absolutely love it and highly recommend it with the matching shampoo.
Billie R.
Love love this product! Always struggled with thin lifeless hair and I think this product had made my hair feel so much fuller!!!
Noelle O.
Lenexa , KS
Love love love this conditioner, it always leaves my hair fuller and softer than it's ever been
Samantha W.
Leland, NC
My everyday conditioner one of my favorite can't live without....makes my hair full and thick
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
This is a really good conditioner leaves my hair really soft and shiny and smells amazing
How long did you use this before noticing results.
Angela N.
Did this help with flyaways? How's it do as a detangler? Did anyone see immediate results or patience is virtue, if that's the case, how long did it take before you noticed change?
Victoria r.
really wanna try this product out. everyone's always saying how good it is.
How long did you use this before noticing results.