Matrix Biolage Freeze Fix Humidity Resistant Hairspray uploaded by Jazmin S.

BY BIOLAGE

Humidity Resistant Hairspray

Firm-hold, anti-humidity hairspray lifts and locks styles in place no matter the weather.

No Parabens. No Mineral Oil. No Artificial Colorant.

HOW TO USE

Hold 8-12 inches away from hair to spray. For maximum volume, lift hair and spray close to roots.

Buy on Amazon
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I received a travel size, for free, after a haircut. I already have volume and wave, so I really don't use it. If you're someone who does need hold, this is perfect for you. It does keep down frizz (trust me I know) and it smells good. I wish I could use it more often, but I think I'll just have to give it to my mom.
Stephanie M.
Saddle Brook, NJ
I absolutely love this brand. I have used it for many years and I love the quality. I will pay the extra for the quality. The smell of the brands entire line is just the best. I have been a customer and will continue to be one for life.
Elizabeth G.
This hair spray is such an amazing product because once I curl my hair I'm always so worried that my hair won't stay but with this product it helps stay on for a pretty good amount of time. I would definitely buy it again!
Karlie C.
The Matrix Biolage line is LONG trusted in my hair routine. I use the Matrix Biolage Shine Milk EVERY Day and when I was looking for a good hair spray (mostly used to just hold curls), I immediately looked at Matrix. This hair spray does it's job without being too crisp. I don't ever want a crunchy feeling to my hair and the Matrix Biolage Freeze Fix DEFINITELY does not crunch. A great product.
Jazmin S.
Riverside , CA
This product holds well and smells great I've only tried the tester size but it worked pretty good wouldn't say I loved it and just have to go and get the bigger size this product is good but I can find a product that works just as well for a cheaper price
Angela B.
Toney, AL
I'm outside in the heat & humidity a Lot so I like use this to keep my do in check, it works so well has light flexible feel but strong hold & control. After I finish my style I like to hold can about arm length away & gentlymist my hair. It holds pretty much all day, y'ep, me likes, give a try.
Katelyn F.
Washington, DC
This is some heavy-duty hairspray! It's definitely not kidding when it says "freeze." Comparing this to my other freeze level hair sprays, this is a great formula! And it smells so good. I picked this up at my local high-end drug store which carries Matrix products. This is definitely a great hairspray even though it has a rather heavy price tag.
Amanda G.
Simpsonville, SC
Great hairspray with decent hold and mild scent. I use this for daily hold, but not for extreme hold. It's not quite strong enough for that. It's a nice product with a nice smell though. I purchased it several times and will continue to go so.
Karrie G.
Big Rapids, MI
I absolutely love this hair spray. This hair spray is my favorite part of my daily hair routine. I love the smell and the feel of my hair after. My hair is think and straight as a pin and this helps me when teasing a ton. I would recommend this to everyone.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
I don't do my hair that often but when I do I love using this product. My hair turns back to frizzy so easily when I style my hair and this product actually really works to quit my hair from going back to its frizz
LEAR21758 Oriana C.
Is this good ? never seem this product before
Kari M.
My favorite brand stopped my humidity spray that wasn't stiff or sticky. I only use a small amount in my bangs and hair and need something that you can't feel but helps hold the frizz away. Is this good or ?