BY MATRIX

Kiersten C.
Eau Claire, WI
I love all the biolage shampoos and conditioners. There's an option for every hair type. They also smell like a hair salon which makes me feel like my hair is clean and fresh!
Megan B.
I am completely in love with all aspects of this shampoo. It smells super amazing (which makes your hair smell great), it lathers really well, and it makes my hair feel very clean. It also makes it feel as soft as satin, and helps damaged hair and frizz. Because of how effective this shampoo is, I am willing to spend the extra money to purchase it.
Diane C.
Love this product. It's refreshing and is perfect for my fine hair which needs special care. I use this often. My hair is dyed and is very fine. I love the price. The product is very effective. I wish it came in unscented. I would recommend this product to others.
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
Holy Goodness! This shampoo is SO amazing!!!! It not only makes my hair feel 100% better every time I use it, but the smell was so great!!!! I only wish it wasn't SO expensive or I would love to use it all the time!
Karen K.
Basehor, KS
This is my favorite shampoo ever! It leaves my hair soft, smooth and clean. I don't have product build up or dullness. I have tried other shampoos over the years, but I always come back to this one.
Madeline L.
Antioch, IL
I recently starting using Biolage vs drug store shampoos because I heard it was healthier for hair. After just a couple days of using it I can see and feel a huge difference. My hair is smoothr and softer. It's a costly item, but well worth it.
Dakota C.
I bought this after a stylist used it on my hair at a salon. Obviously the great smell is what got me.. It's a good product but not as great as some other Matrix.
Shelley F.
I've used Biolage for years I do switch out but always go back. The product is light weight and doesn't weight my hair down. It smells nice and the price is average for salon products..
melissa r.
Brevard, NC
Love this its smells so good . it works great and gets your hair clean . ive used matrix since i was in middle school. its my favorite brand
Jenipher J.
This shampoo smells so good. Leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. I love this line from matrix. My hair feels quite healthy.