BY BIOLAGE

Matrix Biolage Fortetherapie Fortifying Leave-In Treatment leaves hair detangled, frizz free & more manageable.

Intensive conditioning technology penetrates weak, over-worked hair Weak spots are repaired and restored Repairs and reduces breakage up to 90% Pure botanical extracts revive shine and manageability Leaves hair de-frizzed and detangled.

It replaces ceramides to fill in weak spots created by brushing, styling and chemical services.

Water, Quaternium 87, Sorbitan Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 60, Polysorbate 20, C11 15 Pareth 7, Methylparaben, C12 16 Pareth 9, Clycerin, Trideceth 12, Parfum, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cymbopogon Schoeanthus (Lemongrass) Extract, Macrocystic Pyrifera, Macrocystic Pyrifera Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Hexylcinnamal, Coumarin, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, AlphaIsoMethylIonone, Isoeugenol

• How does it work for frizzy hair? Can you use this daily?1 Answers
  • Does this work well? If so, how long did it take to notic...1 Answers
  • As a relatively new #mother, my #hair seems like it has b...1 Answers
Matrix Biolage Fortifying Leave-In Treatment
  • "It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth without being weighed down." in 1 review
  • "Makes a great job untangling and leaving hair soft and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "I had very damaged hair from to much heat (blow drying, chi irons, and curling irons)." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this!" in 1 review
  • "My hair gets so frizzy with the humidity in the summer and I just started using this and the frizzy-ness nearly disappears!" in 1 review
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
Fortified with a fusion of concentrated ceramide, mango and lemongrass to repair and reduce breakage. This leave in is one of my favorite go-tos. I’ve used it on and off for years and will continue to. I use it after every shower and notice a major difference in the softness, texture and shininess of my hair. It feels healthier and bouncier. After giving birth to my son my skin and scalp started to get oily but my hair was still dry from dying it but it didn’t weigh my hair down or add to the oiliness. It seals the hair cuticles which softens the hair and makes it look and feel smoother. I really love this leave in and recommend it to everyone with dry/damaged hair.
Alisha P.
I really liked this and love the scent of all biolage products. I think it did help strengthen and also helped detangle a bit after washing. I would purchase again even though a bit more because is salon product.
Joy V.
Citrus Heights
This runs about $16 a bottle where I shop for JCPenney's but it works great I feel so if you have tingles in your hair kids out tangles in their hair make your hair soft recommended
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Esta diseñadas para reforzar y dejar el cabello más fuerte y suave al tacto. Nos ayuda a reforzar el cabello dañado y frágil.
•La crema sin aclarado libre de parabenes acondiciona y fortalece el cabello • Refuerza el cabello frágil y equilibra la hidratación para un cabello con un aspectomás sano • El cabello es más resistente al daño, las áreas frágiles del cabello estánfortalecidas con Bambú y Ceramidas.
Rachel D.
Biolage Fortifying Leave-in Treatment really provides a little something special for my hair. It is really easy to use and leaves my hair feeling so soft and healthy. I have color on my hair and it doesn't do anything to damage the color. I also use a blow dryer and straightening iron, so I feel like this reverses the effect of the damage I have done.
Nichole E.
Davie, FL
One of my absolute FAVORITE leave in treatments. Makes my hair unbelievably soft and shiny, but NOT oily at all. Since I have kinda thin hair it tends to get greasy pretty easily. This actually maintains my scalp so that I don't have to wash it every day. I also color my hair and month or so and it is a great pick me up when I need one for my hair. I definitely recommend!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is a game-changer for my hair! I think matrix is one of the best hair product companies I have tried, and this particular product is at the top of my list. It makes my hair soft, it smells amazing, and a little goes a long way. Highly recommend!
Charlin F.
This leave in treatment by Biolage is a
MUST for damaged, dry, or frequently colored hair. I would recommend using their shampoo as well to get the full effect. This treatment brings life back into hair that has been damaged from styling, coloring, weather, etc.
Ally J.
Smithville, TN
I really love anything biolage. It is sometimes expensive but definitely worth it. It is very effective especially for the price. It really helps repair my damaged hair too. I was very satisfied when I tried this.
Sunny M.
Slidell , LA
Ive been using this product for about three weeks now. I use it before I blow dry my hair and even after. Everyone keeps complimenting me on how healthy my hair looks. My hair is so strong and shiny again. This has become a new staple in my hair care routine.
Lea H.
I have been searching for a good leave in conditioner. I love the biolage line.. It's always my go to shampoo and conditioner. My hair is very fine and I'm trying to find something that will help with static if anyone knows something.
Cindy T.
Wellington, FL
I'm looking for a leave in conditioner that also acts as a hair tamer. Does this leave your Jeanie feeling sticky or does it dry up after a while?
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
How does it work for frizzy hair? Can you use this daily?
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
Does this work well? If so, how long did it take to notice a difference?
Destiny B.
As a relatively new #mother, my #hair seems like it has been falling out by the handful! While I have had thick, strong, resilient hair all my life, I feel like it is now #thinning rather quickly. Has anyone tried this and had any luck with strengthening their hair and keeping it from falling out less?