Matrix Biolage Fortifying Leave-In Treatment

by Biolage

Matrix Biolage Fortetherapie Fortifying Leave-In Treatment leaves hair detangled, frizz free & more manageable.

Intensive conditioning technology penetrates weak, over-worked hair Weak spots are repaired and restored Repairs and reduces breakage up to 90% Pure botanical extracts revive shine and manageability Leaves hair de-frizzed and detangled.

It replaces ceramides to fill in weak spots created by brushing, styling and chemical services.

Water, Quaternium 87, Sorbitan Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 60, Polysorbate 20, C11 15 Pareth 7, Methylparaben, C12 16 Pareth 9, Clycerin, Trideceth 12, Parfum, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cymbopogon Schoeanthus (Lemongrass) Extract, Macrocystic Pyrifera, Macrocystic Pyrifera Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Hexylcinnamal, Coumarin, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, AlphaIsoMethylIonone, Isoeugenol

Is this good for defrizzing? i have super dry and curly hair and my main hair issue is frizz so i’m looking for something to help my frizz but not weigh down my hair or make it greasy
How does it work for frizzy hair? Can you use this daily?
Can you send me some of this cause my hair is short
Start your review of Matrix Biolage Fortifying Leave-In Treatment!
Product Highlights
My hair gets so frizzy with the humidity in the summer and I just started using this and the frizzy-ness nearly disappears!in reviews
It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth without being weighed down.in reviews
Makes a great job untangling and leaving hair soft and easy to manage.in reviews
I would definitely recommend this!in reviews
I had very damaged hair from to much heat (blow drying, chi irons, and curling irons).in reviews
Barbara Z.
Shamokin, PA
I just love this leave in treatment. I use Biologe shampoo and conditioner,and towel dry my hair and spritz this on. It smells great and really conditions my colored and permed hair. It is an amazing product and I could not live without it ! It is wonderful !!!!!
Ashley B.
Pleasant Dale, NE
This product works so much better than regular conditioner. It moisturizes instantly and doesn't leave build up. It is a good price for a great product. I blow dry and straighten my hair regularly and it looks fried a lot of the time but this tames it down and reduces frizz. I would recommend for anyone who needs a good deep conditioning.
Ashley G.
Love it! the bottle is great sized and it last me awhile. I have long, thick, wavy hair and leave-in conditioner is necessary. i would defiantly recommend this one.
Jasmine A.
Los Angeles, CA
I owe all my hair success to this incredible product! Not only will you smell as fresh as you possibly could, but the soft to the touch feel is really why I keep using this
Charlin F.
1,683 reviews
This leave in treatment by Biolage is a MUST for damaged, dry, or frequently colored hair. I would recommend using their shampoo as well to get the full effect. This treatment brings life back into hair that has been damaged from styling, coloring, weather, etc.
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Biolage makes great products for your hair. This product works very well. Little pricey but it's worth it.
Nicole D.
'm a big fan of biolage and I was not disappointed with this leave-in treatment. Its a decent price, it smells good, and I felt like it made my hair less frizzy with out making it look greasy.
Nichole E.
Hollywood, FL
One of my absolute FAVORITE leave in treatments. Makes my hair unbelievably soft and shiny, but NOT oily at all. Since I have kinda thin hair it tends to get greasy pretty easily. This actually maintains my scalp so that I don't have to wash it every day. I also color my hair and month or so and it is a great pick me up when I need one for my hair. I definitely recommend!
Rachel D.
Biolage Fortifying Leave-in Treatment really provides a little something special for my hair. It is really easy to use and leaves my hair feeling so soft and healthy. I have color on my hair and it doesn't do anything to damage the color. I also use a blow dryer and straightening iron, so I feel like this reverses the effect of the damage I have done.
Ally J.
Smithville, TN
I really love anything biolage. It is sometimes expensive but definitely worth it. It is very effective especially for the price. It really helps repair my damaged hair too. I was very satisfied when I tried this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...