Matrix Biolage Fortetherapie Strengthening Shampoo

by Biolage

• Delicately cleanses & repairs with Cerafusion® technology, helping to restore strength & manageability • Fortified with a fusion of concentrated ceramide, mango and lemongrass to repair and reduce breakage up to 90% (when using Matrix Fortifying Shampoo, compared to untreated hair). Prevent breakage! Do not brush wet hair. Comb with a wide-tooth comb, working tangles out as you move from the ends toward the scalp.

Es bueno este shampoo ? Me lo an recomendado
What does this product smell like?
Start your review of Matrix Biolage Fortetherapie Strengthening Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Only problem was sometimes it was hard to get it out of my thick hair and would leave a residue behind.” in reviews
“I color my hair a lot and their products help protect and keep my hair looking shiny! ” in reviews
“It smells great and makes my hair feel healthy and looks shiny! ” in reviews
Tampa, FL
I have been using Matrix's Biolage shampoo for many years. It has a nice scent and is gentle on my hair that I regularly color and shampoo daily. The bottle is a good size to keep in my shower. I will continue to purchase this shampoo and recommend it to others.
salem, VA
This is my favorite, "go-to" product. It leaves my hair feeling healthy and it looks great post shower. My favorite part is how great my hair smells! The price is on the average side for a "salon type" product, and I like that I can buy it in stores and salons both!
My hair can be very brittle as my hair has been color treated and I need a good strengthening shampoo. I found this product helped with this problem however I wasn't too much of a fan of the smell
Clinton, PA
My favorite brand of shampoo! I love the smell and feel it gives my hair! I have thick coarse hair and this makes it soft! It's a little pricey but when I have the money I totally buy it and recommend this!
Tupelo, MS
You can't go wrong with matrix. This should be everyone's top hair care brand. Ive been using them for a few years now and though its hard to come by unless you shop on makeup stores, and its pricey, they have never done me, my hair, my wallet wrong.
I love this shampoo. It is great for breakage. It smells great and makes my hair shiny and smooth. It's definitely one of my favorites. It is affordable and can be purchased at your nearest salon.
Roanoke, VA
It hard to find a shampoo that will make my hair healthier. So I went to a salon and one of the hair dresser suggested I use this product and it really helped a lot. I don't use it everyday but use it once a week
Hampton, GA
I love this shampoo !! My hair stated thinning this past year when I started using this product I was able to see results within the firs week my hair is healthier and stronger .
Makes my hair super smooth and strong! I recently bleached and dyed the heck out of my Asian black hair to a super pale silver grey and I've been using this to wash my hair and keep it healthy
Blanchard, OK
Damaged hair extremely when going from to silver/blonde hair and starting using this product and it really helped my damaged hair go back to feeling soft and healthy