BY BIOLAGE

• Delicately cleanses & repairs with Cerafusion® technology, helping to restore strength & manageability • Fortified with a fusion of concentrated ceramide, mango and lemongrass to repair and reduce breakage up to 90% (when using Matrix Fortifying Shampoo, compared to untreated hair). Prevent breakage! Do not brush wet hair. Comb with a wide-tooth comb, working tangles out as you move from the ends toward the scalp.

• What does this product smell like? 2 Answers
  • Es bueno este shampoo ? Me lo an recomendado 1 Answers
Matrix Biolage Fortetherapie Strengthening Shampoo
  • "Only problem was sometimes it was hard to get it out of my thick hair and would leave a residue behind." in 1 review
  • "I color my hair a lot and their products help protect and keep my hair looking shiny! " in 1 review
  • "It smells great and makes my hair feel healthy and looks shiny! " in 1 review
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
For MANY years, I've used Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Hydrating Shampoo and a variation of other Biolage, because this is the only hair care line that doesn't dry my scalp. Well, that used to be the case. For years, my scalp was sensitive and shampoo and products irritated it causing dandruff. Over the last two years, my scalp has been completely different. Prior to now, and I have no idea why, Biolage was my only savior. Now I still use this shampoo in addition to a mix of other brands, because I love it.
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
You can't go wrong with matrix. This should be everyone's top hair care brand. Ive been using them for a few years now and though its hard to come by unless you shop on makeup stores, and its pricey, they have never done me, my hair, my wallet wrong.
Jas. J.
I love the biolage collection. My hair is thin, brittle & damaged & this product not only strengthens your hair but makes it feels soft & voluminous. It also helps control frizz or the little alfalfa hairs that stick up. I highly recommend this to other women.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Ashley C.
michigan center
Matrix is a great line of hair care product! I've never been disappointed with them, and I've used many different types of matrix products. It's great for dry hair! It really gives lots of moisture, it also makes it super easy to comb through!
Heather H.
Fairfax, VA
I have really thin and brittle hair and I’ve struggled with having long hair because my hair would break off often. After using this product, my hair got so much stronger and I was able to grow it!! I love this product and what it does to my hair. At first the smell was a little discouraging but I got over it and I cannot live without this product!
Ana-Sofia D.
This Matrix Biolage shampoo is pretty great. I have an oily scalp and dry tips. It's great for both and lathers well. It keeps my hair feeling smooth and healthy. I very much enjoy this shampoo and would buy again.
Ana M.
I haven't tried this shampoo in particular. But have tried Biolage. My auntie is a hair dresser and this brand leaves my hair unbelievably silky and smelling delicious. I look forward to trying this one.
Brandi B.
Cedar Springs, MI
I got this as recommended by my stylist. First of all, it smells amazing . There's the perfect amount of later. I usually use cleansing conditioner so I don't care too much for lots of lather. After the first was I noticed how strong and shiny my hair looked. I'd definitely buy it again.
Sharmane W.
This is one of my go to shampoos and conditioners. I am always wearing my hair in a ponytail and it was starting to break. Since I've been using this shampoo I've noticed my hair feeling fuller and not looking damaged or breaking
Gwen R.
Azle, TX
What does this product smell like?
Claudia O.