BY BIOLAGE

Biolage Strengthening Conditioner  helps repair, moisturize and detangle damaged, chemically-treated hair.  Strengthens inner cuticle and adds resiliency to help resist future damage and breakage.  Leaves hair smooth, soft and shiny.

Ingredients

Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben, Lauryl PEG/PPG 18/18 Methicone, Mangifera Indica/Mango Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Trideceth 6, Limonene, Citric Acid, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Poloxamer 407, Dodecene, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Coumarin, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Sorbitol.

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley W.
Converse, TX
I started using this when I started using the shampoo and I have only good things to say about this product as well. It makes my hair feel strong and healthy. Makes it super smooth and easy to comb through. I feel like I just left the salon using it. Just like the shampoo it’s expensive but worth every penny
Brittany K.
My go to conditioner. I always get this in the shampoo and conditioner set at the beauty supply store. The smell is fabulous and the conditioner does a great job on keeping my hair hydrated without looking greasy
Lina M.
Groves, TX
I bought this at a salon one time when I went in for a haircut and per the stylist's recommendation and it is a good investment when my hair is in desperate need of hydration and strength. I leave this on for about 15-20 minutes to give myself a hair-conditioning treatment, and I'm very satisfied with the results after I rinse my hair and dry it.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
I love this product because it actually helps strengthen your hair! I have tried many conditioners and this one is the best! It targets those weak areas in your hair and applies plenty of nutrients to help heal your hair! It smells so good and a little goes a long way! I will definitely be buying this product again!!
Keri C.
Chesterfield
Matrix Biolage are some of my favorite haircare products I have ever used! They are amazing when you need a deep conditioner for really dry over-processed hair! I use so many of their products, I almosh want to dump the whole bottle on my head because it makes my hair feel so soft! The scent is pleasent too, very suttle and fresh.
Kimberly K.
Waukesha, WI
Love the scent! I have red, color treated, straight hair and this conditioner works amazing! I feel it's a little more affordable than Matrix conditioner and the size is bigger. They did a very nice job on marketing their products with their look. I would for sure buy again!
janet f.
Brooklyn, NY
I love biology products. I have color treated hair which is dry and can be frizzy. I find that Biology conditioner helps keep the fizz at bay. It has a nice scent, and though I pay a little more than the drug store brand, it is well worth it to me, know that my hair will look and style easy and look soft and manageable. I recommend this item.
Paola V.
This conditioner is amazing I can feel the difference right away! I have very fine blonde hair that has a lot of damage from bleaching. If you need some serious repair id recommend it plus it smell really good. I'm definitely satisfied its pricey but worth it.
Krystle V.
Broken Arrow, OK
Absolutely love the Biolage line and Matrix had improved the ingredients in most of the Biolage line making them even more irresistible! Fabulous, clean, earthy smell plus moisturizing ingredients and no parabens! Great for normal or color-treated hair types!
Kylee L.
Commerce City, CO
With my hair being so thick it's hard to find good hair products. I found this product not only moisturizes my hair wonderfully, but doesn't leave an oily film while doing so. This is by far my favorite conditioner. I recommend it all the time!
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I find this??
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Reviews look good! I would love to try some hair care products as my hair is damaged with highlights. Any recommendations?