BY MATRIX

Moisturizes and detangle hair. Helps repair damaged chemically treated hair. Strengthens inner cuticle and helps prevent future damage. Leaves hair smooth soft and shiny. Design House - Matrix Name - Biolage Fortetherapie Strengthening Conditioner Gender - Unisex Type - Conditioner Item Weight - 10.1 oz. see more...

Melinda R.
Melinda R.
Mc Donald, PA
I absolutely love matrix biolage line! First and foremost, that smell is heavenly! It stays with you all day and I get compliments all the time from people thinking I'm wearing perfume. But the quality is also on par. It leaves my hair silky and manageable and I would recommend to everyone!
Corinne W.
Corinne W.
Huntingdon, PA
As a hairdresser, I would equate Matrix to Dove. Biolage has a scent that everyone else seems to love besides me. This is a great conditioner though- it has a great consistency and definitely leaves the hair feeing soft and rejuvenated.
Krista E.
Krista E.
Pittsburgh, PA
This conditioner is a little pricey but the quality of product is absolutely clear once you use it! Matrix products do a great job of making my hair look healthy while keeping my color vibrant. I will definitely buy again.
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
English, IN
This smells wonderful. It worked really great on my hair when I was younger. I've recently noticed with getting older and added years of colors got doesn't provide as deep of conditioning that I need.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
I love Matrix Biolage! I can feel every one of their products working. It is pricey, but I think this product is worth it for my dry and damaged hair.
Twilla T.
Twilla T.
Los Angeles, CA
My hair absolutely loves the entire Biolage line. The conditioner helps to soften and detangle my hair and makes it more manageable especially before I blow dry my hair. I would recommend and have recommended to everyone who ask.
shannon m.
shannon m.
Charlotte, NC
I love the Matrix Biolage conditioner. For thin hair types, I really feel like this conditioner helps to strengthen my hair. Not to mention, it smells great too!
Vivan H.
Vivan H.
Hammond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells really bad but it gets the job done when you need it! I'm obsessed with this conditioner and I don't know what I'd do without it!!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Probably the best hair care product I've used in a while! I bleach my hair, and this helps me take very good care of it.
Khrysta R.
Khrysta R.
Norton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have some coloring in my hair, the bleach really dried it out. This conditioner help put life back into my hair!
Gabbuddy W.