Matrix Biolage Finishing Spritz Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Alicia C.

BY BIOLAGE

Non-Aerosol Hairspray

Non-aerosol hairspray provides firm hold for even gravity-defying styles.

No Parabens. No Mineral Oil. No Artificial Colorant.

HOW TO USE

Hold 8-12 inches away from hair to spray. For maximum volume, lift hair and spray close to roots.

Sally R.
Gilbert, AZ
This hairspray smells amazing! It doesn’t hold super well- so I love to use it on days when I want a natural, relaxed look. It doesn’t leave any residue in my hair. This is definitely a must have in my hair routine!
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
I absolutely love the Biolage Finishing Spritz. It does not leave your hair hard or crunchy. You are left with soft hair that keeps its style. It works fabulous if I decide to leave my hair down or pull it back. I really like the light scent too. Works great for my naturally wavy and course hair. It does not leave a build up on my hair either. No yucky white flakes to ruin your style. I have been using and buying this for over 15 years.
Jesilyn D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is what my stylist uses on my hair every time I leave her salon it leaves my hair feeling amazing and not too weighted down! Smells amazing and allowed me to finish my every day activities without having to worry about my hair falling or feeling dirty and messy!
Ashley H.
Clio, MI
Biolace finishing spritz wasn't my absolute favorite. I have extremely thick hair! I have red curley hair. The smell wasn't horrible but could be better. This isis good for fly aways but not even close to being comparable to actual hairspray. Amazing if you have straight fine hair to keep a hair in place and you just want something that isn't too heavy definitely not made for thick hair.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Omg my favourite product I've ever used, SERIOUSLY! The first time I used this spray I was in complete shock of the results! My hair was so dry and tangly from being bleached/ processed and coloured, I really had to rip through my hair when I combed it. After showering, I spray my hair with this product before combing and omg it works like a miracle. My hair combs so smoothly and this detangles the crazy nest! Smells amazing and works even the toughest tangles out. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Terra K.
Springfield, VA
I really don't like the smell of this product. It almost ruins it for me, but if scents don't matter to you then this might be for you. The only way I can describe the scent is bad men's cologne. However nose aside the product did deliver nice shine and worked well to smooth fly aways. The formula is a little thick but doesn't weigh my hair down like I assumed it would. I'm not raving over this to anyone let's leave it at that
Augusta T.
Tallahassee, FL
Okay so every once in awhile I like to curly/wavy Matrix make sure that my hair stays pretty all day with 2 kids is kind of hard between the tugging and pulling to keep your hair looking great but thanks to Matrix my hair never ever bad hair day. I love Matrix it fits my lifestyle.
Kendrea G.
I love all biologe products never had an issue with any of the different lines . This hold my hair into place like a hairspray . Humidity in the south is always a problem but I'm able to keep my style an entire week with this product
Ashley S.
Palmyra, WI
I love Biolage products! They smell amazing and you can find them in most stores, I feel like the prices have gotten better over time as well. I love getting the big bottle of the shampoo and conditioner it's such a great deal. You can even pick this up at Walmart now I believe
RaeAnn S.
This is a great hair spray. I use it on a daily basis. It smells amazing. I love the smell of it. This hair spray is not freeze hair spray. It is for more of a daily hair spray. I would not recommend it to hold curls of any hair style that needs more heavy hair spray.

Amazon