BY MATRIX

Kendrea G.
I love all biologe products never had an issue with any of the different lines . This hold my hair into place like a hairspray . Humidity in the south is always a problem but I'm able to keep my style an entire week with this product
Jessica P.
Pendleton, OR
Gives a nice finish of hold & shine to my hair after I an done styling. It doesn't make it stiff or feel hard.
Kristi R.
Russell Springs, KY
I love this product. Great hold without making me feel like it's weighted down. Have bought time and time again and will continue to purchase. I have recommended to several of my friends and they have had great results.
Abby D.
Tampa, FL
Such a light yet hydrating formula! Perfect to detangle after the shower, or even spray as a little finisher once done styling. Always a fan of the biolage line.
This shampoo makes me hair feel so soft and decreases the frizz upto 80% . Love this shampoo highly recommend it to those with thick frizzy hair
Mara F.
Lincoln, NE
Love this Matrix product! Holds my hair and keeps it soft and manageable! Doesn't dry out my hair and I would recommend this product to anyone!
Penny L.
Ripley, OH
Good firm spritz , also works good if you want to where it naturally curly, just spritz it on damp hair and scrunch it
Mozhan  A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off I love the smell of Matrix products. Makes my hair feel great I like it.
Mindy W.
Frankfort, OH
I love biolage products. This finishing spritz last all day and doesn't make my hair crunchy. I would recommend to anyone.
Monica S.
Matrix Biolage Finishing Spritz Hair Spray Treatment is perfect for taming down those pesky fly-aways without weighing your hair down .