Matrix Biolage FiberStrong Shampoo uploaded by Brittany L.

BY BIOLAGE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Cleanses hair, leaving it healthy looking and resistant to damage.

Fragile hair may be prone to breakage and unmanageability. Biolage FiberStrong Shampoo was formulated to target these needs with the power of Intra-CylaneTM plus bamboo and ceramide for repairing damaged, fragile hair. When used with the FiberStrong Conditioner and Intra-CylaneTM Fortifying Cream, your hair is stronger and more conditioned. Strengthen weak, fragile hair. 12X stronger after one application*.

*When using the system of FiberStrong Shampoo, Conditioner and Intra-CylaneTM Fortifying Cream vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

- Paraben free shampoo cleanses hair, leaving it healthy looking and resistant to damage
- Fragile areas of the hair are fortified with Intra-Cylane and Ceramides
- Elasticity is maintained and shine restored

• At what stores can this shampoo and conditioner be purcha...1 Answers
  • Is the mask cost-effective? 1 Answers
  • Does it work well on thin or thinning hair? 1 Answers
Jennifer S.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
The first time my (old) stylist used this on my long hair (its short now), I fell in love. It made my dry and damaged hair feel sooo soft. I couldn’t stop touching it! Will forever use this shampoo and conditioner combo. I do alternate it with other products but this is definitely staying in my routine because it treats my hair well! I’d definitely recommend this especially if you have dry, damaged, and heat style or color.
Bryttni V.
Bremen, IN
I purchased both shampoo and conditioner together. The smell is very nice and fresh, not overwhelming. It makes my hair soft and smooth but I haven’t noticed that it helps at all with breakage which is what I bought it for. Still would recommend
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Brooke T.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite shampoo/conditioner pair! I have damaged/thin hair and this makes my hair feel stronger then normal. Although my ends are dry, my scalp can very oily. This does not make my hair feel anymore oily than normal. I highly recommend this line of hair products.
Erin A.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a great shampoo that leaves my hair feeling strong and silky smooth. Just a small amount lathers my long hair. The smell is great and it lasts all day. My hair feels hydrated and my ends feel nourished. I recommend this product.
Ashley W.
Converse, TX
Such a amazing quality product. I love the way it makes my hair feel. Like I just came out of the salon. The price isn’t cheap at all but it lasts a while and you know you are putting something great in your hair. I will always continue to buy and recommend
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
I would reccomend this shampoo mostly for damaged hair, but would work for more most any hair type. Has a characteristic light but clean minty type scent and I love it best with a volumizing conditioner as some repairitive hydrating shampoos can rob hair of its body.
Heather H.
Fairfax, VA
Biolage shampoos are hands down the best shampoos for your hair. It makes my hair feel squeaky clean but I know that it doesn’t dry out my scalp. I don’t like the scent but it’s fine because my conditioner makes up for that part. It is quietly costly but the big bottle will last you forever!
Liz Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
This shampoo is magical! The smell alone is amazing. Then my hair always feels like silk when i rinse it out. Doesn’t weigh my hair down at all and it keeps my hair feeling cleaner longer. Use with the conditioner to have the best results!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
5 out of 5
JCP salon stylist recommended this product for my husband's hair after highlighting to keep it from being brassy. It really helps, protects his color and makes his hair really soft. The size is a little small for the price, but overall it's a hit.
Jenessy A.
Does it work well on thin or thinning hair?
Georgia T.
Rua gralha azul, 128 almirante tamandaré
Is the mask cost-effective?
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
At what stores can this shampoo and conditioner be purchased?

back