Matrix Biolage FiberStrong Conditioner uploaded by June B.Matrix Biolage FiberStrong Conditioner uploaded by Jackie L.

BY BIOLAGE

Conditions and detangles, leaving your hair soft to the touch.

Fragile hair leads to breakage and often lacks shine. Biolage FiberStrong Conditioner was formulated to target these needs with the power of bamboo and ceramide for repairing damaged, fragile hair. When used with the FiberStrong Shampoo and Intra-CylaneTM Fortifying Cream, your hair is stronger and more conditioned. Strengthen weak, fragile hair. 12X stronger after one application*.

*When using the system of FiberStrong Shampoo, Conditioner and Intra-CylaneTM Fortifying Cream vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.​

- Paraben free conditioner conditions and detangles, leaving your hair soft to the touch
- Reinforces strength and moisture balance for healthier looking hair
- Hair is left more resistant to damage, fragile areas of the hair are fortified with Bamboo and Ceramides

Khushbu K.
Manchester, CT
I started using this conditioner when one of my friend recommended and it really did work for my hair. I am using this for last three months. The price is reasonable and I am sure it won’t dissatisfied anyone. Matrix Biolage FiberStrong Conditioner
Ciara B.
Pleasant Grove
I've been using this product for years and I love it. I've been bleaching my hair for a long time and I have recently decided to stop. This has really helped my hair
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
This conditioner is great and helps your hair build a strong foundation. It has a good long lasting scent. I like that it helps your hair from getting brittle and breaking definitely good for your hair if you dye it a lot.
Liz Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
The only conditioner i can use that makes me hair feel amazing. So silky and smooth! Perfect for my dry damaged hair! Due to coloring and bleaching, my hair is so brittle and this takes away so much damage!!
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I have no positive or negative things to say about this product. It doesn't do as promised but being my first bottle that I haven't used up yet, I think you have to continually use to get results if any. I would consider re buying if I can get at a really good price again. However I also don't really have any motivation to buy it again other than it not being greasy on my thin, dyed hair.
Jennifer S.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I am a big fan of this Fiberstrong line from Matrix. I typically use this with the shampoo from the same line. Sometimes I use the fortifying cream also if I really want soft hair.

This conditioner makes my hair feel so soft and healthy. It does not make my hair feel heavy or greasy whatsoever. Just very healthy almost like when you get your dead ends cut off and the hair feels good and fresh and as I said, healthy! I feel like this really helps improve the condition and health of my hair.
Andrea R.
Perkasie, PA
Love this shampoo! It helps make my hair stronger and not as easy to break. I have noticed a difference in the length of my hair. It would break off at my shoulders, until I started using this shampoo. Now my hair is halfway down my back. I would say the only improvement that could be made is the smell. But it's not a deal breaker for me. Highly recommend!
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I style my hair, but I don't go overboard. I've tried other professional brands from Aveda salons, Nexxus, and many drug store brands. This Biolage Fiberstrong product allows me to shampoo much less but doesn't dry my hair out. And it smells so fresh!
LaTaya N.
If you want a great smelling, affordable, silky shampoo this is the one. I love this stuff it has an amazing scent and lasts long. It's better than most shampoos and conditioner compared to other hair products in this price range.
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
OH my goodness, if you haven’t used the Fiberstrong line then you need to start now. Its fortified with bamboo extracts which helps strengthen damaged or limp hair, especially fantastic for fine textured hair. I love the whole Biolage advanced line, it’s perfect for anyone’s hair. ❤️
Ieleen H.
Seattle, WA
My hair keeps on falling and I want to stop it Does this product work for my problem?
Maria P.
Mexicali , ME
How does this help to my hair?

back