BeautyHairHair ProductsBiolage
Matrix FiberStrong Concentrate

Matrix Biolage FiberStrong Concentrate

by Biolage

An effective, professional hair strengthening treatment Formulated with Intra CylaneTM, an advanced molecule that penetrates deep into hair Creates a strong molecular network that restores & reinforces hair Enhances the resistance of hair to damage Hair appears suppler, more flexible, stronger & healthier looking Perfect for weak & fragile hair Paraben-free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix Biolage FiberStrong Concentrate!
Shay P.
New York City
I love Biolage. I wish the price was a little lower but I guess the results speak for themselves. I have damaged bleached curly hair. To the point where it felt like crunchy hay. Upon using this the first time my hair smoothed out and softened immediately. After a couple of uses (once a week) my hair has become more manageable. Thank you for such a great product.

Looking for your answer?