Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil Softening Treatment uploaded by dawn m.Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil Softening Treatment uploaded by Deisi B.

BY BIOLAGE

Tame frizz and flyaways for smoother hair

Oil infused haircare provides many benefits to all types of hair. ExquisiteOil Softening Treatment is formulated with Tahitian Monoi, an exotic oil blend of Gardenia and Coconut, combining to make a rich, scented oil that provides ultimate softness to thick, coarse hair.

HOW TO USE

Multi-use treatment can be used before conditioning, as a finisher or overnight as a treatment. Apply a few drops to the ExquisiteOil Conditioner for extra conditioning and shine. We recommend pairing it with ExquisiteOil Shampoo and Conditioner for added conditioning and shine.

- Evens surface of the hair fiber for increased manageability and control
- Tame frizz and flyaways for smoother hair
- Conditions and adds luxurious softness, suppleness and shine

• Is this paraben and or silicone free?1 Answers
  • Has this product made a difference in your hair?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nichelle P.
Deltona
Ive been a repeat user of this since i was introduced to it by a friend. The scent it so unique and soft. Every time i need a little help taming frizz, or just combing through curls i use this and it does a great job. A little goes a long way, so be weary of using too much: you don’t want to look greasy! Only complaint i have with this is i wish it were better when it came to humidity.
dawn m.
This smells all kinds of delicious and hydrates my wavy hair ends so they don’t look fried. I can actually see the waves in my hair again. Beyond overjoyed. It’s like a hair serum or oil. A little in the palm of your hand rub hands together and quickly run your oiled fingers and palms through your ends. Glorious
Arie K.
Exquisite Oil is my favorite line of serums. I haven't tried them all yet so idk which one is exactly my favorite. But this softening one is great. It really does soften my hair and makes it smell good too. But I think my hair is too damaged to take in all its benefits haha because my hair still feels very dry at the end of the day but for a good amount of the day all I can do is play with my hair (which is totally frowned upon but oh well). I love this serum and the price isn't too bad but still kinda expensive for me so I just wish the bottle was a little bigger like 4 or 5oz.
Andrea F.
Park Hills, KY
This is a MUST for dry / damage or curly thirst hair ! It restores moisture and gives your hair that sheen uts lacking! I love ths stuff I use one a week and my hair has never looked better
Cara H.
I LOVE this hair oil! I typically use it on day two of my hair, after it's been slept on and played with and pulled up and taken down. It smooths any craziness, and makes my hair GLEAM. The bottle says it is for course hair, but I am able to use it on my fine hair (only to the ends). Bonus.... It smells amazing!
Deisi B.
I really live biolage by matrix exquisite oil softening treatment monoi oil blend. It makes my hair feel soft and gives it a special shine. i also love the smell that it leaves after using it.
Maria J.
Jonesboro, Ga
Love love love! I use this on damp hair for an overnight treatment. Leaves my course hair so silky!! A little goes a long way! I will be buying this again when I run out!
Maria C.
Stockbridge, GA
I use this to help with my frizz hair and it does wonders for it. I always apply one or two pumps aftet every shower and I notice a difference with this product in my hair. It tames my frizz.
Lexus T.
Okay, this oil smells AMAZING. It's so conditioning and such a perfect leave in. It's a perfect consistency and a little goes a long way. It's worth every penny.
Taylor P.
Bonney lake
This product works great in the ends of my curly/dry hair. I don’t suggest putting it near your roots because it can make your hair a bit greasy.
Maria C.
Stockbridge, GA
Has this product made a difference in your hair?
Monica M.
Is this paraben and or silicone free?