BY BIOLAGE #19 in Hair Treatments

Protects and nourishes hair for extra softness and brilliant shine

Oil infused haircare provides many benefits to all types of hair. ExquisiteOil Protective Treatment is formulated with a Moringa oil blend, providing lightweight replenishment for all hair types

- Protects and nourishes hair for extra softness and brilliant shine
- Adds control and manageability
- Deeply conditions when used as an overnight treatment
HOW TO USE

Multi-use treatment can be used before conditioning, as a finisher or overnight as a treatment. Apply a few drops to the ExquisiteOil Conditioner for extra conditioning and shine. We recommend pairing it with ExquisiteOil Shampoo and Conditioner for added conditioning and shine.

• Does this product leave the hair feeling greasy? 1 Answers
  • I personally love using oil treatments for my hair, but h...2 Answers
  • Is a good product ??5 Answers
Ashley
I have VERY dry hair and I was introduced to this by my hairstylist. I've used it when my hair was long and when it was buzzed, and it's a miracle! Smells great and moisturizes my hair without making it look oily.
Stevie H.
Altoona, PA
This is an amazing oil!!! It has made my frizz lay down on the most humid days, and makes my hair so manageable. The smell is amazinggg, thats one of the main reasons I love it. I use this oil morning or night while brushing my hair out. I would recommend this oil to women with coarser, curly hair who need some serious shine and silkiness!
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil Strengthening Treatment is my number one oil treatment. It is very gentle, I definitely love the smell. My hair feels soft, shiny, and alive. I definitely recommend this product.
Magdalena c.
I've used to many hair oils but this one is definitely the best one, it makes my hair so soft and shinny, and it when I straighten it, it stays straight, it usually get curly again not long after straightening it but this oil definitely makes a difference.
Jill K.
Hales Corners, WI
I love this oil! It's not super heavy, which works really well with my fine hair. I miss with my conditioner in the shower as well as out just a little bit on my ends when my hair is dry. It helps hydrate my hair and smooth my friend split ends.
Erika E.
This works great! I usually use two pea sized drops into my hair after showering.

Mind you my hair is a little past my shoulder in length and my hair is fine.
So,if you have thicker hair you may need more oil.

It is not at all greasy!It leaves my hair soft and tamed without frizz!
Ciara A.
this is one of my favorite oils that i use on myself and my clients. matrix is one of my favorite brands. the oil really helps replenish dry ends and helps prevent frizz/splitting ends. it’s a smaller bottle and a little bit more expensive but it works good
Katie E.
Anchorage
I love this product as an in the shower conditioner with a quick cool rinse to lock the moisture into my cuticles. Great for brush and go days, helps keep frizz under control on those high humidity days.
Hanna B.
I don't style my hair very much, but I do color it. A small pump in my palm works for all my ends. My bottle has lasted forever since too much oil makes my hair greasy. It smells sooo good.
Ashleigh M.
Dallas, TX
I love everything about this oil! It makes my hair incredibly soft and shiny and the smell is sooooo good. I love that it helps my color last longer and that you only need a small amount so it lasts for-ev-er. I always have this on hand and use it at least once a week, sometimes more. I prefer it on wet/damp hair but I’ve also used it on dry hair to help it look more sleek. It never makes my hair look greasy which is a huge plus for my oily scalp!
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Does this have a light or heavy texture when applied?
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
How well does this work on curly hair?
pau 0.
chile santiago colina
Is a good product ??
Yvette P.
Brownsville, TX
I just recently dyed my hair about 2 months ago for the very first time and it frizzes a lot now. Would anyone recommend this product for frizzy hair? Is this product too oily?
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Are you able to style your hair like normal