Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil Micro-Oil Shampoo uploaded by Savana S.

BY BIOLAGE

Cleanses and replenishes the hair with oils and nutrients

Oil infused haircare provides many benefits to all types of hair. ExquisiteOil Shampoo by Biolage provides a rich, sensorial experience with blend of Moringa, Macadamia, Coconut and Almond oils.

- Cleanses as it nourishes with a light-weight micro-oil blend
- Replenishes the hair with oils and nutrients
- Leaves hair silky and healthy looking
HOW TO USE

Apply to wet hair and lather with a massaging motion. Rinse thoroughly. We recommend that you pair the ExquisiteOil Shampoo with ExquisiteOil Conditioner and one of our leave-in treatments for extra shine.

Latissa G.
I didn’t see a positive difference in my hair. I bought it once and never again after that. My hair always looked super greasy in between washes and I don’t have oily hair
Rose N.
PORTLAND, OR
I have dark brown hair with a blonde bayalage. So upkeep is very necessary. Along with purple shampoo, I use this to keep my hair hydrated and always feeling soft!
Jordan W.
Myakka City, FL
The biolage I️s perfect. I️ love their new line. I️ also have color so I️ need something for color treated hair. I’ve been using this for a few months and love the way my hair feels.
Heidi H.
Lyons, MI
This product is good and dose what it says and gives you shine but not good for my thin hair it made it look greasy and weighted down worked best if I only used it once a week
Carissa L.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have really long, thick hair that has tons of split ends, and I also have dry skin which can lead to dandruff. This is a shampoo which won't dry me out and won't lead to dandruff in my case, but I also don't need to wash my hair every day after using this. I am a very ashy person. This shampoo is amazing for me.
Jordan H.
Coralville, IA
Of the Biolage products I have used, this was one of my least favorites. I love love love the smell of these products, and this one HS the signature smell. However, it left my hair way more oily than I expected. It didn't leave my hair feeling healthy and the right amount of natural oils like the other products do from Matrix. It may just be my hair type with this product, but I still have stayed true to the company.
alex b.
Dixon, IL
My favorite!!! makes my hair feel super soft and look super shiny. It doesn't leave my ends feeling brittle or make my hair greasy like the alternatives. The price is fairly expensive....but a little goes a long way and one bottle should last several months!
Ria M.
It's a great cleanser but if I don't use it with the matching conditioner my hair becomes brittle and easily knotted. The smell is okay and I like that it foams but I will not continue usage of it once my bottle is done. I have straight, fine hair.
Yvonne G.
Fresno, Ca
I love the way this leaves my hair feeling and smelling! It's wonderful. Purchased at target in a combo pack and it is well worth the price. I have short hair and must wash every day so I do use this very often. I'm so happy with this product.
Missy S.
Stowe, VT
I have always been a big fan of matrix ever since I was a model in a runway show for them years ago. And I have found this to be one of my two favorite shampoos of theirs. I have very dry skin and cannot wash my hair daily violate is the only shampoo that keeps my hair smelling fresh in between washes. Love it!!!
Megan B.
Creston, IA
I have this shampoo and condition and recently highlighted my hair, is it safe to use? Will it mess up my blonde highlights? My stylist didn't recommend anything and I've never dyed my hair before. It's more of a chunky freehand dye than highlights.
This is an amazing brand of shampoo. But is anyone else having a problem with using too much at one time. I feel like it doesn't coat the hair as well as it should