Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil Micro-Oil Shampoo uploaded by Savana S.

BY BIOLAGE

Cleanses and replenishes the hair with oils and nutrients

Oil infused haircare provides many benefits to all types of hair. ExquisiteOil Shampoo by Biolage provides a rich, sensorial experience with blend of Moringa, Macadamia, Coconut and Almond oils.

- Cleanses as it nourishes with a light-weight micro-oil blend
- Replenishes the hair with oils and nutrients
- Leaves hair silky and healthy looking
HOW TO USE

Apply to wet hair and lather with a massaging motion. Rinse thoroughly. We recommend that you pair the ExquisiteOil Shampoo with ExquisiteOil Conditioner and one of our leave-in treatments for extra shine.

Megan L.
Austin, TX
This is good but not great. I didn’t find it any more moisturizing than shampoos from this line and it didn’t smell as nice as their other shampoos. It will work well with all hair types. It’s not my favorite so won’t repurchase.
Ashley G.
Glendale, AZ
This is possibly my favorite line out of any hair brand. My thick hair does really well with the thick conditioner and my scalp gets dry in the Arizona heat but this keeps it super hydrated! I would recommend alternating with a different shampoo or not putting the conditioner on your scalp or the crown of your head if you get oily but even with that I still love it. I've repurchased this several times but it lasts forever so its well worth the price
Hanna Beth M.
Carlisle, AR
I like using this shampoo when my hair is looking dull and needs rehydrating, after one use my hair is soft and shiny. the smell is good, not one of the best i’ve used. It did last me a whole semester or longer (washing my hair almost everyday) so you really get your moneys worth. It also saves you money in the salon if you use higher end hair products. only complaint is that it leaves my hair oiler than normal.... but it is a shampoo with oil!
ⓛⓤⓒⓨⓐⓝⓝ Z.
Tucson, AZ
My absolute favorite shampoo of all time!! I have never used a shampoo/conditioner set that leaves my hair as soft and frizz free as this matrix brand does! I've tried their other series but this one in specific is like perfectly suited to my hair type and so I feel like it really regenerates my hair and moisturizes it leaving it looking like I've never had heat or color damage! Bonus , smells amazing too!
Natalie M.
Lexington, KY
I was recommended this by my best friend and will always keep it in my shower. It keep my hair tamed on even the most humid days. I would recommend to anyone who struggles with frizz or troublesome hair!
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Matrix is my go to for when I can’t get to the salon. It is salon quality but cheaper and just as amazing. My hair loves it. It makes my hair super soft and it smells so good!! It’s also very affordable
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
I love this shampoo and it’s changed my life! When I first started using it my favorite thing about it was how amazing my hair smelled all the time! But now what I love more than that is how healthy my hair is! I will keep repurchasing this, it is so worth the money!
Hope C.
Belle Plaine , IA
I got a large bottle of this last February(it’s November now) and I still have around 1/3 of the container left. This is long lasting and it is great for your hair. I have been using matrix since I was a little girl and will continue to use for a lifetime.
Anna C.
I love the shampoo! It leaves my hair smooth, shiny, and soft. It is very affordable for the amount that you get and can last a very long time depending on your length of hair. It comes in a very ergonomically designed bottle which is adorable.
Jess N.
Sumter
So far I have been using this for 2 weeks and I do see a difference in my hair. It feels softer and looks shiny. I really like it so far I want to use it a little longer to give it my final review but as of right now yes I would repurchase!!
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
I have this shampoo and condition and recently highlighted my hair, is it safe to use? Will it mess up my blonde highlights? My stylist didn't recommend anything and I've never dyed my hair before. It's more of a chunky freehand dye than highlights.
This is an amazing brand of shampoo. But is anyone else having a problem with using too much at one time. I feel like it doesn't coat the hair as well as it should