Matrix Biolage Detangling Solution, 33.8 oz (1L) uploaded by Kelly B.
2 colors available

BY MATRIX #29 in Detangling Treatments

Biolage detangling conditioner reduces static and leaves hair tangle free. Works on oily to normal hair types. see more...

• Is this solution a leave in product after you wash ?2 Answers
  • My hair is chemically processed and gets so tangly! Does this detan...2 Answers
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Peculiar, MO
Amazing!
I have very thin fine hair and my girl's have thick hair so finding something for all of to use can be difficult. This is a winner!!! This does not weigh my hair down or make it fall flat. It smells amazing and feels amazing. It use to take me at least 30 minutes to get the tangles out of my daughter's curly hair, NOT with this! Also a lot goes a long way!!!
Kellie A.
Kellie A.
Lakeside, CA
I have been such a LOYAL Biolage user for years now. Why, oh why did they have to change their formula? I still continue to use Biolage, however since the formula change in 2010 it just isn't the same. Please bring back the original Normalizing Shampoo and Detangling Conditioner!! They were PERFECT
Cailee H.
Cailee H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love the Biolage brand! Such a great shampoo and conditioner. They smell amazing and work great. I use the shampoo and conditioner every night or so and it is great. It is a little more on the expensive side, but it works so good that I don't mind!
Analissa G.
Analissa G.
The only reason why it's not getting the full five stars is because I just purchased it about four days ago, so far, I've noticed a change since I've bought this stuff. I have damage, dry, and rough hair and this stuff has made my hair softer!
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Stroudsburg, PA
This is a great salon product at a reasonable price. It makes your hair super soft and smelling great. It hydrates the hair and gives it a nice shine after blow drying. I'm very satisfied with the product and the quality!
sarahjuku S.
sarahjuku S.
San Francisco, CA
I use this detangling solution every other day and love that it does not make my hair oily. The scent is not fragrant, which is perfect since I usually wear some type of perfume. I recommend this product.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
I love this product because it works.. But what I didn't like about it is that it made my hair look really greasy like I never washed it! It's also a little expensive! Not sure I would ever buy it again!
Denene
Denene
I've used this and their leave in conditioner product on my fine hair for years. I wear my hair long and can't get a comb through without a detangler. It doesn't build up or weigh my hair down
Molly C.
Molly C.
Georgetown , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing helps my hair so much and also smells amazing everything I go to my local salon I need to buy one and stock up.!!!
Holloway C.
Holloway C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for daily use. It really helps remove tangles, leaving hair easy to comb through and soft to the touch.
April B.
April B.
Dunville , NL
Is this solution a leave in product after you wash ?
Rosie T.
Rosie T.
hillsboro, OR
My hair is chemically processed and gets so tangly! Does this detangler leave your hair greasy or repair it?