Matrix Biolage Detangling Solution, 33.8 oz (1L) uploaded by Mohamed O.Matrix Biolage Detangling Solution, 33.8 oz (1L) uploaded by Kelly B.

BY MATRIX #55 in Detangling Treatments

Biolage detangling conditioner reduces static and leaves hair tangle free. Works on oily to normal hair types. see more...

• Is this solution a leave in product after you wash ?2 Answers
  • My hair is chemically processed and gets so tangly! Does this det...2 Answers
Ashley J.
Sellersburg
Review for: Biolage Detangling Solution more...
I use this in the shower every time. Keeps my hair super hydrated and smelling great! My go to above any other product. Leaves my hair soft and tangle free! So satisfied, love it!!!
Casey F.
Oceanside
I love this conditioner! As a hair stylist, I get to try many different products and I always go back to this one as a favorite. Its a great, light, moisturizing conditioner and its detangling power is amazing. I find that it can be used on thick, thin, coarse or fine hair and have wonderful effects on all of them. I have bleached and colored hair (so, in other words, very damaged lol) and the Detangling Solution makes it feel amazing and totally healthy again without fading the color. I also love the smell. Its a very soft, clean smell and not overpowering at all. I find the price is extremely affordable for professional hair care, which is always a major plus.
Rebecca F.
This is my favorite hair care product ever. I have never been without it and my hair is never the same when I don't use it. My hair gets very tangly and this solution makes my hair so soft and smooth and tangle free. It smells nice too and a little goes a long way. My hair has always been very healthy and I believe this is in part because of this product. I recommend buying it in a gallon and filling up a bottle. It will save you money.
Myranda L.
MIDLAND, TX
I've reviewed these products and will continue to review them. This whole line is amazing! When I get out of the shower I always throw my hair up in a messy bun on days that I have to work (6 days a week) and with every other shampoo and conditioner that I have used, when I got to take my hair down it's a rats nest of knots. With the hydra source line I can take it down and still run my fingers through it.
This may not sound like a big deal but I promise for me it is!
Racheal S.
Andover, NY
For over 10 years; this is the only brand of shampoo and conditioner I would use and I cannot say enough great things about it.

It makes your hair feel so smooth and healthy. And it truly detangles any knots you have. I keep my conditioner in for at least 3 minutes. And it leaves your hair smelling amazing. It's a very fresh scent and it overpowering, it also doesn't leave your hair smelling dirty like other hair products I used in the past did.
April Z.
Novinger, MO
I use this conditioner in my hair daily! I have very thin stands of hair, but a ton of them! My hair usually tangles extremely easy. When i use this i don't have any trouble brushing my hair! Any tangles brush right out without breaking or hurting my hair!! Plus there is no greasy look to the scalp that comes with most detangler and conditioner. Just super silky and strong hair.
Analissa G.
The only reason why it's not getting the full five stars is because I just purchased it about four days ago, so far, I've noticed a change since I've bought this stuff. I have damage, dry, and rough hair and this stuff has made my hair softer!
Michaela J.
I'm addicted to this shampoo! It is pricey but if you hit the good sales you can stock up on a whole bunch of them! It hydrates your hair perfectly and plus it smells really nice!!
Caitlyn R.
Stroudsburg, PA
This is a great salon product at a reasonable price. It makes your hair super soft and smelling great. It hydrates the hair and gives it a nice shine after blow drying. I'm very satisfied with the product and the quality!
Hayley S.
Allendale, MI
My hair is shoulder length, pin straight, highlighted blonde and fine! Used to be weighed down and greasy by the end of the day with any other conditioner. But ever since my hairstylist recommended this biolage detangling solution to follow the hydratherapie shampoo, my hair has been the best it's ever been! Love this product so much! So more tangles or after shower knots for me! The smell is also amazing too! My fiancé is always complimenting how great my hair smells!
April B.
Dunville, NL
Is this solution a leave in product after you wash ?
Rosie T.
hillsboro, OR
My hair is chemically processed and gets so tangly! Does this detangler leave your hair greasy or repair it?