Matrix Biolage Delicate Care Organic Certified Oil Treatment (50ml) uploaded by Ashleigh H.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Delicate Care Oil Treatment, with nourishing Hibiscus, Citrus and Soy Protein, brings hairs natural brilliance to light and preserves haircolor against sun and other free-radical damage. Use colorcarethrapie Delicate Care, with an Eco-Select complex of antioxidants, to help fight fading and prolong color brilliance. see more...

Khristina L.
Spring, TX
Matrix Biolage Delicate Care Organic Certified Oil is a amzing product for my hair. It is a godsend as I have color treated hair and it has helped immensly with the damage and leaves my hair silky smooth. I am sold on this product. It really is a amzing product and woyld hope to never go without it. If tou have damaged or color treated hair, yoy must try this product.
Erica N.
Nevada, MO
I love to try out various deep conditioning treatments, along with oils. I've colored my hair quite a bit, and with it being so thick and curly, it's important to keep it healthy. I love this oil treatment, it leaves my hair silky and helps repair all the dry ends. The scent is great, not overpowering. I recommend this to anyone.
Kriani P.
Las Vegas
A little heavy so a little def goes a long ways. Not the best one for me due to my natural oily hair.. Make sure to apply to ends only.. I liked this a lot when needing a nice shiny finished look w no frizzies or fly always. I love Matrix products and even though this may not be the best for me I would recommend it.
Alma C.
Dallas, TX
This is a good oil. Definitely did see improvement after various applications. Did feel my hair smoothr and silkier. The scent was ok, not too strong. My hair is thin and I'm brunette but this worked ok for me. Would buy again.
nichole s.
Tolleson, AZ
i HATE using oils but this product works i only use this product and argon oil but yes i would recommend this product and definitely buy again :)
Melissa L.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is one of the best products. This helps my hair not be frizzy as well as smooth and shiny and helps my scalp!
Ladawn D.
NEZPERCE, Idaho
I only used this product because it was given to me. I still have no idea what it's use is for or what its supposed to do.
Emilia A.
Minneapolis
Loved it, very smoothing for my hair when the humidity takes over, or the damage that my flat iron causes
Jessica H.
Halifax, NS
This stuff is great, it is so smooth and silky and it smells really good! Big fan.
Tina S.
My daughter has curly hair... would this product be a help to tame the frizz and let her be able to use her hair loose.????