BY BIOLAGE

Help to repair, nourish and prolong your colour vibrancy in five minutes with the Matrix Biolage Delicate Care Masque. Perfect for sensitised, coloured hair it targets structural weakness with an organic fair trade complex.

Free of silicones, parabens and mineral oil, Matrix Biolage Delicate Care Masque offers a fade fighting formula of antioxidant acai berry, conditioning argan oil and a UV filter to leave hair touchably soft and brilliant, just as nature intended.

Directions of use:

• Massage onto wet hair.
  • Leave on for 3-5 minutes and then rinse.
  • Use once or twice weekly in place of Delicate Care Conditioner.

Buy on Amazon
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
This is a decent hair mask but edges on the pricey side considering i know of cheaper brands I feel work better. It's easy to apply and very thick. It does work but I would re-purchase.
Cailyn T.
Eau Claire, WI
This is a great basic hair masque to keep in your shows for times when your hair needs a little care! It works way better than other brands I've tired and it smells amazing. My hair always feels so nourished after I use it and even my husband can tell a difference.
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
I love how this smells and how it made my hair feel after I used it it made it soft I used it after I dyed my hair giving me insurance that it gave my hair life I would buy again
Torey M.
Fayetteville , NC
I am obsessed with Matrix products, but this one is definitely top on my list! It helps repair and nourish your color treated hair, and makes your color literally perfect!
Angela W.
Wixom, MI
I love this, it has helped my hair so much. It feels much stronger and looks fuller at the bottom. I put a generous amount on my ends each night and brush it through.
nichole s.
Tolleson, AZ
Great product am a frequent buyer of this brand not only do i purchase the conditioner i purchase shampoo has well i promise you wont disapprove this product its a great buy and choice smells amazing !
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
Ok I'm a beautician i so recommend anything biolage I'm so obbsessed with them the smell the way it makes my hair feel and the smell omg I'm in love such a wonderful scent love it!!
I had such high expectations for this. I'm extremely disappointed! Made my hair feel dry and tangled. I would never purchase this again.
Kathryn M.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Matrix is my all time favorite product line. This masque is wonderful and give the right amount of moisture.
Christine P.
Amityville, NY
Really helps my dry damaged hair after bleaching. More than I like to spend but worth it. Smells great