BY BIOLAGE

Matrix Biolage Colorcaretherapie Delicate Care Conditioner softens multi-processed, colored hair while helping prolong color vibrancy.

Free of silicones, parabens and mineral oil, this fade-fighting formula with a fair-trade complex of antioxidant Acai Berry and conditioning Argan Oil and a UV filter leaves hair touchably soft and brilliant- just as nature intended.

• Lightly conditions
  • Paraben and silicone-free formula
  • Perfect for fine-to-normal hair types

• Is this great for afro curly hair and where can I find it...1 Answers
  • Omg, it is amazing!!! It makes my hair so soft and smooth1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product before and does it work wel...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yumiko S.
Draper, UT
because of great rating about this product, I decided to give it a try. it is more expensive than drag store brands. Yes, it is safe for color treated hair I believe, my hair is color treated and it worked just fine. Although I did not see anything better than the drag store brands with the price, too bad.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
I have long, color treated, thick hair. My hair is neither straight nor curly. This is my go to conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling & looking great & the smell it awesome.
Candise B.
Springdale, AR
Hands down this is one of my favorite brands! It smells absolutely amazing. It also leaves my hair soft and clean. I have never experienced my hair to bleed when using this color, and I dye red often. I love this during the winter especially when the air dries my hair the most.
Kirstyn B.
Dundalk, MD
Love this conditioner ! Smells great & doesn't make hair look greasy two days later ! Bought at ulta because they have good return policy. Love that you can smell the product before purchasing. On pricier side but worth it ! I am defiantly satisfied !!
Massiel P.
Matrix biolage has been taking care of my hair, love the way my curls stays, I purchased this product in cvs pharmacy, really effective and I would recommend with all my family members and friends. I would buy this product again definitely ........
Erica R.
Lebanon, TN
I love this conditioner. It's very thick and mosturizing. The packaging is pretty and very convenient. The scent is long lasting. I love when I get a whif of my hair throughout the day. I use this conditioner along with the matching shampoo daily.
Siete W.
Plano, TX
My natural hair is a thick curly course afro that is extremely dry and difficult to tame. The reason this condition is my go to staple product when it comes to dealing with my beastly natural hair is because this conditioner always leaves my curls feeling SO refreshed and moisteurized, providing maximum slip for easy detangling and rinsing. It doesn't leave the plasticy feeling residue that so many conditioners leave on my hair and I can honestly say I've been faithfully using this conditioner for almost two years now.
Crystal S.
Hanahan, SC
This is the first product I've used from the Biolage line. I picked it up at Ross for $12.99. Thats 1/2 price!!! I absolutely loved the way this smelled. every time I got out of the shower, I my hair felt and smelled like I had just left the salon. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
Brandi C.
Oxford, AL
I have used Biolage for Years!! This is a great Product and I have fine hair and I have to be very careful what I put on my hair. With this product it never fails me!!!! I never have split ends and it make my hair so soft! It is a GREAT moisturizer! It definitely helps because of the high heat and humidity of the South!!!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
My mom has used this shampoo for years and it is the only one she will use, she says it leaves her hair feeling soft, smooth, and full of moisture. I have tried it before and I didn't think it did anything special to my hair so I guess it depends on your personal preference but definitely worth trying.
Jessica D.
Has anyone tried this product before and does it work well? I'm always interested in finding new conditioners!
Missy W.
Jacksonville, FL
Omg, it is amazing!!! It makes my hair so soft and smooth
Danielle I.
Is this great for afro curly hair and where can I find it? also how much is this?