BY MATRIX

Paraben- and silicone-free formula. Lightly conditions and softens for silky manageability. For Daily use; perfect for fine-to-normal hair types. see more...

• Is this great for afro curly hair and where can I find it? also h...1 Answers
  • Omg, it is amazing!!! It makes my hair so soft and smooth1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product before and does it work well? I'm a...1 Answers
Yumiko S.
Draper, UT
because of great rating about this product, I decided to give it a try. it is more expensive than drag store brands. Yes, it is safe for color treated hair I believe, my hair is color treated and it worked just fine. Although I did not see anything better than the drag store brands with the price, too bad.
Siete W.
Plano, TX
My natural hair is a thick curly course afro that is extremely dry and difficult to tame. The reason this condition is my go to staple product when it comes to dealing with my beastly natural hair is because this conditioner always leaves my curls feeling SO refreshed and moisteurized, providing maximum slip for easy detangling and rinsing. It doesn't leave the plasticy feeling residue that so many conditioners leave on my hair and I can honestly say I've been faithfully using this conditioner for almost two years now.
Brandi C.
Oxford, AL
I have used Biolage for Years!! This is a great Product and I have fine hair and I have to be very careful what I put on my hair. With this product it never fails me!!!! I never have split ends and it make my hair so soft! It is a GREAT moisturizer! It definitely helps because of the high heat and humidity of the South!!!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
My mom has used this shampoo for years and it is the only one she will use, she says it leaves her hair feeling soft, smooth, and full of moisture. I have tried it before and I didn't think it did anything special to my hair so I guess it depends on your personal preference but definitely worth trying.
nichole s.
Tolleson, AZ
Really good conditioner i don't usually use conditioner but i will buy conditioner if i find it worth the buy my mother uses this product and i tried it left my hair feeling soft and amazing its absolutely worth the buy smells GREAT !!!! Also feels good :)
Nicole M.
I'm not really sure how good this one works or how it smells because I had tried the blue matrix hair conditioner & shampoo an I felt it did not have a very pleasing scent . I actually still have the full bottle under the bathroom sink I don't use them .
Taylor K.
This is great conditioner. All Matrix Biolage products are awesome. My mom is a hairstylist and she always brought this kind home. It made my hair super soft after using it.
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
I absolutely love this conditioner. My hair is curly and very very dry so it's hard to find a conditioner that actually hydrates my hair. It's almost so silky after using this product. Would most definitely recommend!
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR
Biolage is my favorite hair care brand. It smells great and works even better. I tried this product after having my hair bleached and felt like it really helped get my hair back to how it normally feels.
Elicia C.
Cookeville, TN
This conditioner is well worth the money! It works amazing on all hair types and smells phenomenal! It works great with the shampoo or if you want to mix it with your own favorite shampoo you can.
Jessica D.
Has anyone tried this product before and does it work well? I'm always interested in finding new conditioners!
Missy W.
Jacksonville, FL
Omg, it is amazing!!! It makes my hair so soft and smooth
Danielle I.
Is this great for afro curly hair and where can I find it? also how much is this?