BY MATRIX

Softening multi-processed and colored hair, Matrix biolage delicate care conditioner helps to prolong color vibrancy. Lightly conditions and softens for silky manageability. see more...

Sarah S.
Sarah S.
West Baden Springs, IN
I have very oily hair. I used this product but only go through 1 conditior per 3 bottles shampoo. I buy this product at the salon and I feel it is effective but too much makes my hair look and feel oily by early afternoon. I'm not sure if this product causes it or just my hair
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Mousie, KY
I felt this conditioner did a good job conditioning my hair. It left it soft without being weighed down. It was a bit pricey and I felt it worked comparable to my favorite drug store brand.
Deepti S.
Deepti S.
Bellerose, NY
I love matrix whether shampoo or conditioner.. This is an awesome brand for hair. I've been using matrix shampoo and conditioner for a long time now.
Rosie G.
Rosie G.
I love biolage!!! It smells great and leaves your hair feeling amazingly soft! It feels very hydrated after dyeing it
Suzi P.
Suzi P.
Hilliard, OH
Love this stuff. Not only does my hair love it, but it keeps my hair smelling good for days. I would highly recommend this if you want your hair to maintain a silky texture.
Abby M.
Abby M.
I LOVE the smell of this conditioner & have been using it for years. Works great to keep my hair super soft and prevents damaging from processing.
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Works well not heavy smells great. of all the things I have used I really like this one it does not weigh my hair down or make it greasy.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Jonesborough, TN
You only need a little bit of this and your hair will feel amazing. I pay more for this than I would any other hair product. I love it.
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
I love this Biolage products and this is no exception. It's an excellent conditioner. It makes my hair soft and easy to care for.
Scarlyn C.
Scarlyn C.
Bronx, NY
Its perfect for colored hair. I dye my hair every month and I use it because it leaves my hair very soft