BY BIOLAGE

Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Ultra Control Masque beautifully transforms rebellious frizz into smooth, polished hair with long lasting frizz control. Replenishing deeply, it leaves your hair healthier looking and instantly soft.

An intense once or twice weekly treatment, Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Ultra Control Masque helps to control frizzy, rebellious hair. Treat yourself to a five minute pamper and reap the smoothing rewards!

Directions of use:

• After shampooing, massage into wet hair.
  • Leave in for 3-5 minutes and then rinse.
  • Use once or twice weekly in place of conditioner.

Kristen E.
West Chester, PA
*Disclaimer, I am a professional stylist in a Matrix salon.* That being said I have very VERY long hair and always feel my ends need more moisture. I did remember liking this when we had samples do I did buy it for myself however, I was almost too heavy for me: I have fine hair but a TON of it and this pulled whatever body I had out of it. It wasn't too bad to use for winter weather when everything feels dry but this line from Matrix just didn't do it for me.
Having well water takes a toll on my hair and for the longest time my hair was always knotty and the texture was horrible! Plus my hair would always break off! But I ran into this beauty and it worked wonders on my hair! It was always soft and it really repaired my hair and helped fight against the well water! I would recommend this product!
Kirsten  B.
Enfield, CT
I love biolage products. I have always used a spray in leave in conditioner that was not too heavy for my fine hair tried this and it is much heavier too heavy for me but I think a great product for those with thicker coarse hair.
Kabrei H.
Springdale, AR
Any and all Matrix products are worthy of checking out. The price is a tiny bit more than drug store, but it will give you the amount put into it and multiply it tenfold with the quality.
Maura N.
Anything that is from this brand not only smells great but also leaves your hair feeling amazing. Will continue buying
Itzel E.
San Jose, CA
I love this brand it helps rebuild hair follicles and leaves it nice and soft
Catherine G.
Châteauguay
This product I believe you can only buy in a salon. But oh my is it worth it! It is a bit on the pricey side of hair product, but it leaves your hair looking healthy, it gives it shine, it repairs all of the damages the heat and the pool can do to your hair. I swear by this product. Also, since you only need a tiny amount of it, it will last you for a very long time. Money well-spent!