BY MATRIX

It smooths unruly, frizzy, medium to coarse hair with silky serum of Camellia. Serum-infused technology deeply moisturizes and helps control frizz through all seasons - even in 97% humidity. Deep Smoothing Shampoo cleanses as it helps control frizz with lightweight nourishment for polished shine, smoothness and manageability. see more...

Twilla T.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my absolute favorite shampoos. My hair comes to life each time I use it. It cleans, moisturizes and is perfect to use when I want to flat iron my hair. I can tell my hair is less frizzy when I use it as part of my regimen.
Britni P.
Lewisville, TX
I have used this before, honestly anything by Matrix is a great brand and this product would be good for someone who doesn't have curly hair but i used this once a week for a month and it made my hair feel incredible
Ashlee B.
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo!
This is my go to shampoo that I use all the time.
It leaves my hair smooth, clean, and moisturized.
It doesn't strip my hair of the color like most shampoos and keeps my hair shiny as well.
This shampoo is a MUST buy.
Sarah D.
This is my favorite shampoo. I use it everyday. I have really natural wavy hair and this gives it the smooth texture you need that feels natural with out a flat iron. Just blow dry after treating hair and it gives you a smooth feel and nice shine.
MELISSA P.
Shampoo generally works well across the board for my hair type. Conditioner seems to be the issue.

Would use again. Ok. Nothing to complain about. Left my hair feeling clean
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
This stuff works winders, it ckeans, smooths and keeps hair as is for days.i like the scent too. And you don't eve have to use that much which saves you money
Ally C.
Atlanta, GA
Great smell and amazing moisturizing quality hair looks and smells great for at least two days. You don't need a ton of product for shampooing.
Tammy M.
Terre Haute, IN
My hair is dry, I have tried several differect products and nothing works like this shampoo it makes my dry hair soft, silky,, smooth..love it
Jordan K.
This shampoo does exactly what it says. It smooths your hair allowing it to be manageable and use less hair product after
Aida H.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely love this shampoo! Ha e been using it for over 10 years, it makes my hair super shiny and so affordable!