BY MATRIX

• What is your favorite Matrix product?1 Answers
  • I want to be able to grow my short hair back to the long beautifu...1 Answers
Amber F.
Algonquin, IL
I love all Matrix Biolage products but the deep smoothing set from Ulta really helps my hair stay less frizzy and smooth through the winter months. This shampoo also leaves my hair feeling clean with no build-up. I continue to buy this product every winter to help with frizzy dry hair.
April D.
Fresh smelling shampoo and conditioner that leaves your hair smooth and silky without leaving any residue behind. Your hair will not only smell good, but feel good as well. I highly recommend this product.
Victoria O.
Northville, MI
Leaves your hair soft, smooth, and smelling good. The sets sold together are always a good value and a way to stretch you dollar further. However Biolage Long and Strong formula is by far my favorite out of the ones I have tried by this brand.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
I have enjoyed trying this product based on the rave reviews and i love it!! I leaves my hair very soft and light. I have had a hard time finding any shampoo and or creamrince that helps my thick hair. But i definitely love this one!
Maria P.
It's so rare for me to find a good product for my hair. I must say this is my holy grail . This leaves my hair smelling and looking healthy . Most definitely money spent
Feda A.
Orland Park
Love! Works wonders for my dry hair. Only shampoo i use. Best shampoo ever. My hair is always so soft and smooth after styling it and it is not frizzy which i like.
Madison J.
Okmulgee, OK
Violate is my favorite. I've tried most of the different types. This one left my hair soft and smooth and I loved the day it made my hair feel.
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX
Great set with great products. I usually purchase at Ultra around Christmas time. really feels great and works well with my hair.
Keila Z.
It amazing product. When I use the first time I feel my hair more manejable. My hair at this moment ist more smooth and beautiful
Hannah G.
Asheboro, NC
Amazing for the summer months when all the salt from oceans and chlorine from the pools has dried up your poor hair.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
I want to be able to grow my short hair back to the long beautiful hair i used to have. What shampoo or hair products do i want to use??
Allison G.
What is your favorite Matrix product?