BY BIOLAGE

Effectively cleanse your hair while smoothing it with this Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Shampoo. Specially designed to calm your unruly hair, whilst providing weightless nourishment.

This Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Shampoo has been enriched with avocado, grapeseed oil and camellia serum to control your dry, frizzy or unruly hair. It provides ultimate smoothness and shine without adding weight.

The Deep Smoothing Shampoo has a customised blend of weightless natural oils, leaving your hair soft, shiny and easy to manage.

Directions of use:

• Apply Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Shampoo to wet hair.
  • Lather with a gentle massaging motion.
  • Rinse thoroughly..
  • Repeat if necessary.

• lo puedo usar en pelo rizado1 Answers
  • Does this product make your hair moist again, and smooth?...2 Answers
  • While I'm aware of the regular use shampoo/conditioner I'...1 Answers
Jessica S.
I love this shampoo! I usually wash my hair 3-4 times a week and this doesn’t dry out my hair. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it especially if you have color treated hair.
Rocio V.
I like this shampoo is very good for your hair your scalp also the price is good what you paid for the product I really recommend to anyone interested in the price is good for my family and is very t
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
I am very happy to write a review for Matrix Biolage Smooth Proof Shampoo. I have very thick wavy shoulder length hair but at even the
slightest hint of humidity my hair frizzes. I live in Southern California so frizzing happens frequently. Over the years I have tried many many anti-fizz shampoos. I know I have spent thousands of dollars over the years looking for a shampoo that controls my frizzes. Over the counter and salon products. The search is over as this products works and works every time. I have used it for a couple of months and it continues to work.
I have found the perfect shampoo for my hair. Imagine a product that does what it says it can do! Thank you Matrix Biolage .
Madeline H.
One of my favorite shampoos. I didn't think it was possible to have a shampoo moisturize your hair, but this shampoo does. The scent is also very nice because I find it very relaxing. It usually takes me a good 6 months to get through a bottle of this so i'd say it's definitely worth the price. I also have very sensitive skin on my back and certain products will cause breakouts. This product occasionally gives me a mild breakout every now and then, but it's usually pretty gentle on my skin
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Florida humidity is terrible and this shampoo helps a lot.  It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and it smells really good, too. I have only used this brand once and I will definitely get it again, because I like it so much. Especially in the summer time.
Sara P.
Allen Park, MI
This product smells really good, it's not too heavy, it does the job, and makes my hair feel great after a shower. It doesn't leave it with a waxy feeling or like there's product still in it like some shampoos do. It rinses out nice and all of it actually comes out. I don't have to spend loss of time trying to rinse my hair. I have long thick hair, and trying to rinse my hair out is usually a pain with some brands of shampoo. This one works like it should. It leaves my hair silky and smooth afterward.
Shelbi H.
Walnut Creek, CA
If you would like your hair to smell like you just got it washed from a salon then this is a great product. Their shampoo is super hydrating on the hair and leaves it untangled as well as silky. It is a lot more expensive than other brands but it's worth it if you want premium shampoo.
Bonnie C.
Piscataway, NJ
They use this brand in Salons and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS. The only problem is, for the price, its just too expensive for me to justify buying this for my hair just for fragrance. You can get herbal essence for your hair for the fraction of the price. 4 Stars because its too expensive!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
One of my favorite shampoos! It’s great for bringing your hair right back to life. I’ve used this many times throughout my life. I used to be blonde- so my hair was constantly getting bleached. It saved my hair completely! I would highly recommend trying this out! You wouldn’t regret it.
Allison L.
Ruston, LA
Expensive. Let me tell you. But worth it! The results were fantastic. My hair felt so soft and nourished. However I wasn't super in love with the smell. But my hair looked great for a long time! And make sure you always protect your hair when applying heat
Zelma S.
York, PA
Do they ever have coupons fir biolage?
Delaney Z.
Owosso, MI
Does this product make your hair moist again, and smooth? Or does it just say that?
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
lo puedo usar en pelo rizado
Megan S.
Anchorage, AK
While I'm aware of the regular use shampoo/conditioner I'm not sure if they have separate shampoo/conditioner for color treated hair. Has anyone seen these? If so, where is a good place to purchase them?

Walmart