BY BIOLAGE #52 in Hair Serums

Biolage Smoothing serum smoothes dry, frizzy, and unruly hair. A fusion of taming polymers and avocado and grapeseed oils gently envelopes hair to control frizz and seal in smoothness without weight. Hair stays shiny, nourished, and manageable all day.

Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Serum
  • "A little bit goes a long way, so it's definitely worth the price in my opinion." in 2 reviews
  • "I apply just a little bit to the ends of my damp hair before I dry/ style." in 1 review
  • "I just started using this stuff and so far I LOVE it!" in 1 review
  • "I love the biolage shampoo and conditioner because it smells amazing and makes my hair soft." in 1 review
  • "Works great about taming frizzy hair!!" in 1 review
katerina b.
Wilton, NY
Love love love. This product has an amazing smell! I love how light my hair feels after and just super bouny. It doesn't leave residue or make your hair feel greasy. I'm not sure how It works for all hair types though. I have very healthy long thick hair that does tend to feel more on the dry side so if your hair is already shiny then this product might be to much but I honestly dont know.
Meghan B.
Oakville, CT
I like to put this in my hair when my hair is wet. If you use a small enough amount you can also use it dry but DONT put heat on your hair after or you hot tools will smoke. It really does help to smooth my hair without weighing it down and I’ve noticed less split ends when I use this regularly.
morgan l.
Redding
Since my hair color is blonde and I color my hair once every month, my hair gets damaged pretty easily. Yet this serum helps to strengthen and restore the nutrients my hair truly needs. I have ran through these bottles like nothing else and I haven’t switched to another brand yet.
Russellville, AR
I love this serum! I’m big into hair oils and serums because my hair is dry and brittle. The bottle lasts forever because you only need a small amount and it does a really good job at keeping the hair smooth and shiny!
Aimee B.
Po box 34
I have naturally curly hair so this product works wonders for me. Anyone with curly hair wavy hair or even girls with straight hair will love this product because it keeps your hair so healthy and plus it smells good
Heather A.
Spring, TX
I love this deep smoothing serum from Biolage. I have naturally curly hair and the with the other semi harsh products I use, this serum helps keep my hair from being too dry and coarse. It helps accentuate my curls!
Russellville, AR
This product is great for frizz! I use it after a shower and it leaves my hair soft and smooth, also taming my fly always! The bottle also lasts forever and smells really nice! Great product, would recommend!
Briana B.
Plainfield
I love this smoothing serum, leaves my hair moisturized and feeling amazing. I get so many compliments on how shiny and slick my hair looks. Not to mention it makes it so soft I always want to be touching it.
Russellville, AR
This is a good anti-frizz serum. I use a little bit of it throughout my hair after washing it and it leaves it soft and smelling nice. It’s a little bit pricey, but I would say it is worth the money.
Lauren G.
San Jose , CA
I love any and all biolage products. They smell so so good. I have pretty dry hair despite my best efforts so I always need a good leave in serum. I use it about 3 times a week. Sometimes I use it on dry hair on my fly away hairs.
virgie M.
Mount Vernon , KY
Does this leave an oily look yo hair?
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Would this be the best Biolage leave in treatment to actually repair damage and frizz?
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Does this actually help repair damage or just tames frizz?
abi s.
. Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Serum current hair serum favourite... Wats urs guys?? Anybody twinning with me??

back