Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Alyssa B.Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Brittany P.Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Taylor H.

BY BIOLAGE

Deeply moisturise and condition your hair while smoothing it with this Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Conditioner. Specially designed to calm your unruly hair, whilst providing weightless nourishment.

This Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Conditioner has been enriched with avocado, grapeseed oil and camellia serum to control your dry, frizzy or unruly hair and to help you untangle persistent knots. It provides ultimate smoothness and shine without adding weight.

The Deep Smoothing Conditioner has a customised blend of weightless natural oils, leaving your hair soft, shiny and easy to manage.

Directions of use:

• Apply Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Conditioner to towel dried or damp hair.
  • Leave for 5 – 10 minutes.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

• I have dry course hair. I am looking for a product that w...1 Answers
  • How does this product work I really want to try it on 20162 Answers
  • How well does it work in summer? 2 Answers
Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Conditioner
  • "great smell works wonders for my hair the only shampoo and conditioner i use " in 1 review
  • "I pair this with the matching shampoo and I enjoy the smell as well." in 1 review
  • "Very good product for the price." in 1 review
  • "I have thick and wavy hair that poofs and frizzes all the time." in 1 review
  • "Leaves hair shiny and smooth!" in 1 review
Cass S.
I'll say it right off the bat - Matrix's Biolage Smoothing conditioner is a 5/5 star product. I've been a user of the brand for nearly a decade, and have no plans of straying. I pair this conditioner with Matrix's Scalpsync Cooling Mint shampoo, and together they leave my hair refreshingly clean, silkily hydrated, and uber-healthy.

Even with long, thick hair, I only need a penny-sized amount of this conditioner, which means that single bottle lasts me anywhere form 8 months to a year - which makes it a pretty big bang for my buck. The formula is creamy and super hydrating, whether you leave it in your hair for 10 minutes or 10 seconds (I usually leave it in for about a minute). Really, you just can't go wrong with this product.

If you're in need of a conditioner that hydrates, smooths, or helps tame frizz, I would highly recommend this one. I sincerely give this product 5 stars, two thumbs up, and my never-ending love.

Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Shampoo 16.9 & Conditioner 10.1 Duo SetMatrix Biolage Smooth Value Set - 67.6 oz.Matrix Biolage Scalpsync Cooling Mint ShampooMatrix Biolage Scalpsync Cooling Mint ShampooMatrix Biolage Scalpsync Cooling Mint ShampooMatrix Biolage Scalpsync Cooling Mint ShampooMatrix Biolage SmoothProof ConditionerMatrix Biolage Deep Smoothing ConditionerMatrix Biolage SmoothProof ConditionerMatrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Conditioner
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,095 reviews
I have dry and frizzy hair that is usually unmanageable! Since using the matrix smoothing conditioner it has cured all of my hair woes! It smells absolutely amazing and it doesn't take a bunch of product! You can use a little product and it will detangle and wash out with out leaving any residue! If you have yet to try it then you are missing out!
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
First off I really enjoy the smell of this product, it's really good. I really enjoy using this smoothing conditioner, it really helps of course smooth out my hair. I have very chemically damaged hair as well as very crazy all over the place here. It varies from wavy to curly and after using this along with its matching shampoo I do notice a slight difference in my hair.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Doesn't smooth the hair as well as it says it does. But it does have a great smell. I only use this because of the after smell in my hair is amazing. Affordable but kinda disappointed that it doesn't really smooth the hair as it says.
Sam M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This conditioner is the best I’ve ever used! I’ve been using it for a few years now and I’d never go back to anything else. It is great on my bleached hair and makes it smooth and easy to brush through. Highly recommend.
Ally S.
1,066 reviews
So curious how all the other Biolage products smell, the original shampoo conditioner and leave-in treatment bomb all smell amazing!! Would love to be able to test the sense and different application processes as well as uses for this INCREDIBLE brand
Darien K.
Jupiter
I've always loved Matrix hair care products. They leave your hair so smooth and smelling delicious. The only reason I switched is I wanted a more natural brand of hair care
Molly G.
Milford, CT
So worth the purchase! I usually buy this and the conditioner on amazon because it's a lot cheaper as well. It makes my hair feel like I just came from the salon. Soft, silky and smells sooo good! I can also go fewer days without washing my hair which is nice!
Harper W.
Chickamauga, GA
This is the best conditioner ever. I use it all the time. It has a lovely smell and leaves your hair feeling amazingly soft. It doesn't weight your hair down at all.
Kelly H.
West Jefferson, OH
This is a great conditioner! I love the smell of it! It makes my hair soft, but not wimpy! I feel like it makes my hair look shiny and straight! You only need a little so it lasts a long time!
Hina S.
How well does it work in summer?
Colleen W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
How does this product work I really want to try it on 2016
I have dry course hair. I am looking for a product that will smooth and really condition my hair. Is this the product for me??

Amazon